Hello from a MF1532 owner

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #1  

jverstrate

Tractor
MF 1532
Hello,

Been lurking here since I bought my tractor last year figured it was time to introduce myself (A bit slow I know).

Pics of the tractor ( A Massey Ferguson 1532 Syncro Shuttle )

20140307-_MG_7666.jpg20140307-_MG_7676.jpg

So far its been working great, mainly been using it for moving snow, much much easier then a push snowblower :)

Just got a bush hog to keep it busy in the summer.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #2  
:welcome:
To TBN Jverstrate. With all that snow, did you consider a cab? Nice looking machine.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner
I did but they were out of my price range. A snowmobile helmet was much cheaper been out in -33deg F for a few hours and have kept warm enough. Thinking of adding apiece of plexiglass to the ROPs to block some of the snow from the snow blower.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #5  
Welcome, I don't know how much you blow snow at night but you may want to think about some led lights mounted to the rops to help you see. I have a 24" led light bar facing forward and two 6 led floods facing back on my 1529. It almost turns the night into day. Enjoy the snow blowing.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner
Thanks, that is something I hope to add before winter. I try to get all the snowblowing before night comes.
I replaced the rear light that came with the tractor with an LED after the original light shorted after 5 min of use.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #7  
Good lookin rig. Iseki does a great job with the 1500series

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #8  
Nice rig! Thankful I don't need that black thingy on the back of your machine. :D

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #9  
Welcome, I don't know how much you blow snow at night but you may want to think about some led lights mounted to the rops to help you see. I have a 24" led light bar facing forward and two 6 led floods facing back on my 1529. It almost turns the night into day. Enjoy the snow blowing.

DuckSlayer, I just got a 12-inch LED light bar for my 1705 and intend to mount it on my ROPS. It came with a free, (or free?) -rectangular lighted switch. I'm searching around to see if anyone has found a good spot to place the switch, so let me know if you have any suggestions, if you would be so kind. Thanks.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #10  
DuckSlayer, I just got a 12-inch LED light bar for my 1705 and intend to mount it on my ROPS. It came with a free, (or free?) -rectangular lighted switch. I'm searching around to see if anyone has found a good spot to place the switch, so let me know if you have any suggestions, if you would be so kind. Thanks.

I put my switch in the dash right next to the factory light control. My switch had some built in tabs to hold it in place. It just required I drill a 1/2" hole in the dash. The most time consuming part was getting the wire routed and looking good. There should be a wire way that runs down the chassis near the left rear tire that you can use to run the wire from the switch to the light.