Hello from a MF1532 owner

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #11  
DuckSlayer,
Thank you, very much! You probably saved me several hours by tipping me off to the location of the wire-way. [ The last tractor wiring I did was about 12 years ago when I replaced the fenders on the Ford 641, and replaced the work and tail-lights. The wires going to the old lighting was just strung along the axle housing and had about 50 bare spots, so I ran new wiring through some chunks of garden hose. Still works great and no cracks in wiring. Also, has nothing to do with the task-at-hand, so why I've typed all this, I don't know. ]

-The "compact" part of CUT may not allow me to use that rectangular switch in the dash, due to space, but I'll be back to let you know how I made out, once I got to working on it this weekend. Thanks again.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #12  
On my GC1705 I put the switch between the factory light switch and the steering column. If you want a photo I could get one in the morning.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #13  
On my GC1705 I put the switch between the factory light switch and the steering column. If you want a photo I could get one in the morning.

Jeff

Jigurr, thanks, that would be great, if not too much trouble for you. Thanks again.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #14  
Jigurr, thanks, that would be great, if not too much trouble for you. Thanks again.

image-510057144.jpg

Here you go! It was not too difficult but the service manual was definitely helpful.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #15  
Hi Everyone, and thanks again!

I installed my light-bar and switch this weekend, and it works great! (It's a little on the tight on the side by the factory light switch, but functions just fine.)

Does anyone mind if I "park" this product description here in case I ever need to know what light I installed on my GC1705?
72W Arsenal Offroad LED Light Bar 12" of LED's Flood/Spot Combo Beam-3w LED's 72w 4,500 Lumen

-I'm SOOOOO tempted to type 'I can't wait for s__w to see how it lights up the work area', but I think Buffalo is still waiting for theirs to melt off, and I'm afraid someone would drive over from there and smack me one, so I won't do that.

/ Hello from a MF1532 owner #16  
Stache, glad you got it installed. I have a 24" bar and mine turns the night into day, I'm sure you'll be happy with yours. BTW, we don't need any talk of that white stuff just yet:eek: