Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!!

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #11  
<font color=blue>And now I'm hoping for snow.</font color=blue>

I just checked the Accuweather forecast for central PA. Chance of snow and rain on 2/4 and 2/5.

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!!
Thanks again to the guys who replied to all my posts. I hardly slept last night. My mind is going over the things I need to do, and the projects that I'm planning. Is this normal or am I going crazy? Between the tractor, and the Steelers before tomorrow's over I'll be too stressed out to even play (I mean work) with the tractor Monday. One more day, and the wait is over. And so is my savings acccount. Have a great weekend Everyone!!!

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #13  
<font color=blue>I hardly slept last night. My mind is going over the things I need to do, and the projects that I'm planning. Is this normal or am I going crazy?</font color=blue>

Yes, to the first question, and quite possibly to the second also./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #14  
Steelfan
<font color=blue> Is this normal or am I going crazy?</font color=blue>
It's probably about time that someone gave this disease a name. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
I'll try some.
TBN-syndrome
TBN-phobia
TBN- virus
TBN-ittis

What do you mean <font color=red>going</font color=red> crazy? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif You're about to drain your savings account for a tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif
I think everyone on TBN who has bought a tractor has gone through this. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I hope you are not taking the day off work to take delivery of the tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Now about them Steelers……………………………../w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #15  
<font color=blue>It's probably about time that someone gave this disease a name.</font color=blue>

Tractorjustifitis /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #16  
Mike
That's the disease that I got when I tried to explain To the CFO why I needed to spend $25,000.00 on a new lawn mower with attachments. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif
It was easier to cure twofootitus when I bought another new boat.

Love /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif does wonderful things. I got the tractor and a bigger boat.

Just incase some of you may have forgotten.

<font color=red> February 14th is Valentines Day</font color=red>./w3tcompact/icons/love.gif /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!!
Its here!!!! I got the tractor this morning. I spent the whole day outside playing around. I was used to my wheelhorse, and this is going to be a lot different. Just a little odd pushing on a pedal to move, and stopping when you let off. And the loader is very useful, but adds a lot to the length of the tractor. But all in all the tractor is great!!! Can wait for snow, or spring for grass mowing. There is something I'd never thought I'd say. Thanks again to all you guys for your support. I think I got the remedy to Compactatractorititis. Kent

Attachments

• 12-104314-stractor.jpg
    12-104314-stractor.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 74
   / Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #18  
Congrats on the new baby Blue!

So you have the remedy for Compactatractoritis? And here I always thought it was terminal! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif TBN just seems to feed it and make it "much worse". /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #19  
Kent
I like the color of your truck. It matches your tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif
I don't think I'll be buying a truck painted to match my tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
Congrat's on the new tractor.

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #20  
Congrats on your new purchase you will be amazed with the work those 21 HP machines can do. Have fun and be safe

Crown