Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!!

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #1  

Steelfan

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC21D
Well Gentlemen, My thanks go out to all of you!!!! I've decided on the used TC21d that I was talking about. I'm happy that I found this board, and will continue to stay on here for advice for uses, and such. I got what I consider to be a deal, and the dealer was very helpful. The tractor comes Monday. I'll be playing all day!!! I hope you guys can help me with a name. Got to start with a B. Thanks again guys!!!! Kent

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #2  
Congratulations Kent and happy tractoring

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #3  
Congrats!!!! I am sure you will be happy with your choice.

This may be one of the longest weekends of your life - waiting for the arrival of the addition to the family. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Many happy hours of tractoring to you.

poman

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #4  
Congrats!!!! I love my TC25D and I know you will love your TC21D.

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #5  
Congrats! Kent

Now you've got somethin' to go play in the snow with! YeeHaw!!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Oh yeah, almost forgot, congrats on the Steelers, too. I'll be pullin' for them, even though I bleed Cowboy Blue/Silver! I guess you bleed a little <font color=blue>blue <font color=black>yourself, now! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #6  
"I hope you guys can help me with a name.""Beulah" "Bertha" "Bess" "Beeftor" (well, maybe not that last one ...)

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #7  
As far as a name... How 'bout Buster, Belle, Betty or BamBam, Buddy... the list goes on! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #8  
Thats great to read about your new purchase. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I guess you be busy this weekend finding a place TC21D,also reading the manuels plus updating your profile.
What..your going to play hooky from work on Monday /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif but than again who wouldn't stay home. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Again glad for you.

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!!
Thanks to Everyone!!! I'm really happy and excited, about the Tractor. The people on here were great to me. I'll post a picture ASAP. The name is still up in the air, but I like BamBam. As for playing hookie, I've got Mondays off. I'll be playing all day. And Sunday after the Steelers game I'm going to make room for it. And now I'm hoping for snow. TxSam won't have to bring his tractor up to plow me out. Have a great weekend!!!! I'll let you know what I think Monday afternoon. Kent

/ Used TC21D W/FEL and MMM coming Monday!!! #10  
Have fun, but be safe. I have the same unit. The TC21D might not be a huge tractor but its got power, weight and can run all the attachments the big ones can and they can all be dangerous. Ive learned to really respect my tractor!
Have fun Larry