Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe.

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #11  
Picture 002.jpgI put a bush hog BH on my TC35DA a few years ago, and more important than the hydraulic connecting is making sure all the frame work of the BH fit's the NH supports and pins. I removed the rear tire and connecting the plate and other plumbing was a piece of cake. here's a pic of my plate attached
gary

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe.
Is that a new Holland plate it doesn't look like the others? Does it also have a valve on it or something? My neighbors TC 35 has a fitting coming out of that cover plate in the center which was used for a backhoe hook up. And his other line is hooked up in the FEL..

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #13  
Picture 005.jpg

here's another pic

Aaah the $600 newholland remote, Wish I could find a used one! Thanks for the input and pics!

/ Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #16  
Thank you gmason that is exactly what I was looking for, figured I didn't need to run a hose all the way back up front!!

And also Fredh perfect answer to my question. Going to pickup my b hoe in the morning, let the plumbing begin!! Thanks again!! I'll post some pics...

Made the purchace, now's the plumbing!

image-3302646978.jpg

Attachments

• image-3397434857.jpg
    image-3397434857.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 151
  • image-3302646978.jpg
    image-3302646978.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 201
   / Plumbing into Tc33D Hydraulic system for backhoe. #20  
Dang! Supersteer, that looks like an awfully big backhoe for the TC33. Maybe it just looks big in the photo. I'm envious of your thumb. I need to get one installed on my own full-sized TLB.