Where is Golfgar?

/ Where is Golfgar? #21  
Hey GolfGar, just to make you envious I have attached a photo of myself giving the wife and her mother a ride on my TC30. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 248090-Mother in law2.jpg
    248090-Mother in law2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 137
   / Where is Golfgar? #22  
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What the H_ _ _! It's not <font color="blue">BLUE </font> anymore!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oh, your wife and mother look great - - - but your TC30! Yeow!! Either you've just worked that poor thing to death, or you're becoming an <font color="orange">ORANGE </font> convert!!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That's a cute picture, Jerry! I had a feeling I'd hear from you once I started posting again. It's good to see my old bud is still hanging around too! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif How's life been treating you?

I'm STILL looking /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The fun part is that I've been finding some new dealers that I can check out and get a little more "practice seat time" in preparation for the real thing!!

Have you added any more do-dads to your tractor? As I recall, the last thing you did was to add a horn, right? I'm waiting to see what kind of fender skirts you're planning for it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for checking in! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Don't be a stranger! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Where is Golfgar? #23  
Yes, I find that photo quite amusing. I can't remember where I got it, maybe on TBN, who knows?

I have been very busy studying for my masters in business. I don't have much time to follow TBN right now, but I'll be done in the fall and I can start posting 'smarter' replies. I did get to use my TC30 this week. The wife is tearing out the flooring in the house and I used the TC30 to load all the junk into a dumpster that I rented. Funny thing about renting a dumpster, it makes me feel real special. I get a warm feeling everytime I dump stuff into it and realize it's not my problem anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In regards to additional do-dads, I added a front and rear facing work light. I also added some additional hazard lights on the top of the ROPS. I know I took pictures but I can't remember if I posted them. Let me think... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm glad you're still enjoying the tractor search. When I was looking for mine, I got myself all stressed-out after searching for about a year. I kinda got obsessed and drove myself crazy. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Still recovering... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have fun

/ Where is Golfgar?
Geez I wish I had one of them for when my mother in law comes to visit /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The cage that is /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Where is Golfgar? #25  
Hey great picture, but what's this about the mother in law visiting???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I don't let her in my house. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif