Where is Golfgar?

/ Where is Golfgar? #11  
Don't sweat it, Bob. I've got the same boss as you, and I HAVE to be on my computer constantly when I'm at work. Just a click and I can check out TBN and CBN.

The IG has much bigger fish to fry.

/ Where is Golfgar? #12  
<font color="blue">"...Just a click and I can check out TBN and CBN."</font>

Hi Rich....

Yep....I too can click away probably dozens of times a day with no problem. Nobody is physically watching me. But, what I'm more concerned about are the reams of records that our IT department keeps on user's internet use. I just have to imagine if anyone is asking the question, "Who's this nut who keeps on accessing this tractor website and what does that site have to do with transportation?" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Well, I guess I'll deal with that if and when I get nailed.

...Bob

/ Where is Golfgar? #13  
And what does TBN have to do with Electrical Inspections....??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm sure the hammer will fall on me soon.

/ Where is Golfgar?
Great to hear from you again.

When you came onto the TBN scene it was in a big way and you were all over the place like a rash (Sorry an Aussie phrase - It isn't meant to be nasty !!)

Then it took me a while to realise I hadn't seen u around for a while.

Good luck with everything.

Maybe I'd make more money if I didn't spend so much time on here too (Self employed you see !!)

Cheers /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Where is Golfgar? #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Maybe I'd make more money if I didn't spend so much time on here too (Self employed you see !!)
)</font>

I could tell you that that's one of the reasons I haven't been posting as much - I'm practicing being self employed in about 2 years! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But it's all of the other things that I mentioned that are really keeping me away. Anyway, I plan to become a reasonable regular again. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I have missed chatting with everyone!

Take care and have a good day - that's the American version of g'day! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AND GET BACK TO WORK SO YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONEY!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Where is Golfgar? #16  
Hey,

Some of us stiffs are working!!! I'm glad to see you're back. I've been missing your wit, and charm. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Good Luck with the slave driver at work. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kent

/ Where is Golfgar? #17  
Hi ya Kent! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nice to hear from you again! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey, hey - I'm working too! Remember, I'm a government employee, so I at least have to make it look like I'm working. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif And he's not a slave driver - more like <font color="blue"> Big Brother Is Watching! </font> I've just got to get through the next 28 months and I'll have no worries - as Neil would say! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif But I have to agree with Rancar - I just won't sweat it until I get nailed. And what are they going to do to a guy that has 29+ years in, take away my birthday? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Actually, I have been busy updating our communities Disaster Management Plan with the new terrorism section. Boy, isn't that a fun topic to deal with every day? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I spent most of today discussing smallpox vaccinations for Firefighters and Police Officers. Good stuff, don't ya know!

Thanks for checking in. So what are those Steelers going to do now that they don't have Kordell? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Where is Golfgar? #18  
I know the feeling Golfgar. I am in the auto parts biz, and with this cold snowy winter, I have been SWAMPED! Best crash season in ten years.[for me anyways, the people who own these cars are not happy] Add that to building a house, and a new baby, and I have been chaceing my tail all winter. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

With that, my posting has dropped WAY down. But I still stop in to see how everyones doing. Well, babys up, and I got to feed the dogs, so my day has begun.

/ Where is Golfgar? #19  
Hi Paul! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, it's been very busy. At least I don't have to worry about little ones anymore! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

But I always try to remind myself that we need to be very grateful that we have the energy and willingness to keep as busy as we are. If we didn't, we'd be pretty boring folks who would never get anything done! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I guess I've reached a point where I consider my limited time that I can spend on TBN with all my friends gives me a chance to relax a little and unwind, to have fun and meaningful conversations with like minded people, and to <font color="blue"> DROOL </font> over all of the tractor's! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Oh yeah, I usually do learn something along the way too! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Give the little one a big hug - you can NEVER get too much of that!

/ Where is Golfgar? #20  
Hey Gary,

I know what you're saying about <font color="blue"> big brother </font> . I been working for the same company for 22 years, and we've got a college boy for a boss. He's a pencil and paper man, never drove a truck a day in his life. Any way great to see you back.

I'm not worried about Kordell leaving in the least. Should have happen 5 years ago. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm more worried about their defense. They played horrible at times last year. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kent