Computer stupid

/ Computer stupid #11  
Dear Bob, I too consider myself computer stupid. About the only thing I can do is check email (which is all TBN) and surf the net. Kinda ashamed to mention that I don't know how to put pics on here. I can send em from my fone to my email but that's it. I'll probably figure it how some day. If ya got some youngsters handy they could give u a crash course. Play around on TBN and you'll find that ya start getting the hang of it. Rob

/ Computer stupid #12  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Computer stupid #13  
I'm not sure that an iPad qualifies as a computer. Mastering an iPad is one thing. Becoming computer savvy is another.

/ Computer stupid #14  
Bob tthe best way to learn is like the guys are saying get your kids or grandkids to help. nobody is more stupid to these machines than i am, my daughter and my wife have taught me what little i know.

/ Computer stupid #15  
WELCOME. Believe me it will come to you and youll learn alot. One main recomendation is to use the search. Jst type anything into Google or any search engine ..It will tell you what you want to know.even correct your spelling(so im told) lol

/ Computer stupid #16  
:welcome:
another Gravely owner! :dance1:

boy does this ring true for me right now. New PC, has Windows 8, came with zero/no/nada manual, all online (what good is that if you can't figure out how to get there....)
And we have never had an Apple device either, all PC.
I had to run a utility that gave me the "old look" so I could figure out how to turn the pc off. No kidding. So you are not alone...

I think you'd better find an Apple person to help you, and I'm sure there are a few here.
Once you learn to navigate the IPAD, then learning the TBN site should be easy. Until you go to post pics and then we all ask for help.
Good luck and welcome aboard.

/ Computer stupid #17  
Good morning Triple R. Is there something odd about your attachment? I kept getting error messages when I clicked on it.
Or maybe it's the new pc that is testing my patience again...
Drew

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Oh Boy, I think I just entered the Twilight Zone. Now Triple R's post disappeared.

/ Computer stupid #18  
Welcome, Bob!
You made it - just had to wait for the vacuum tubes on that thing to warm up, eh?
-Jim

/ Computer stupid
You should see my 8 yr old on an ipad. Im on a computer right now and fell SLIGHTLY more comfortable....Like your qoute by the way.