TBN getting worse

/ TBN getting worse #31  
As many problems as I have with this #$%&%@!! phone, TBN isn't one of them. This is the only way I have to access the site and it works fine.

/ TBN getting worse #33  
Oh wow! I KNEW I was missing something! ;-)

/ TBN getting worse #34  
I get the feeling sometimes that because I have been so outspoken in the past about shortcomings I am being intentionally shunted off.

BS Dude,,, you need to dump this feeling ASAP... nobody's out for you.

Although some of your meaningless threads do ig me, It'll let it pass.

/ TBN getting worse #35  
Oh wow! I KNEW I was missing something! ;-)

I know,,, I dislike even texting with my phone. If I get past 3 button pushes I'm just going to call ya.

Let along trying to communicate to a net forum.

/ TBN getting worse #36  
Maybe it's obammy setting his snooping device on your computer. You never know. That guy can't stay out of trouble. Just goes to show, you can't take the boy out of Chicago!

/ TBN getting worse
I know,,, I dislike even texting with my phone. If I get past 3 button pushes I'm just going to call ya.

Let along trying to communicate to a net forum.

Oh Bull roar....I have been texting nonstop since I got my first Blackberry back in late 1999, they can take my keyboard when they pull my cold, dead hands away from it.

/ TBN getting worse #38  
No problems here except the "Sure you want to leave this page?" pop up sometimes.

/ TBN getting worse
BS Dude,,, you need to dump this feeling ASAP... nobody's out for you.

Although some of your meaningless threads do ig me, It'll let it pass.

"ig" the man sez, so whazzat mean? Got zero clue....amazes me when people say I put up meaningless threads, whazzat mean? Nobody makes you read nor respond to them. Just "IG" them.....:laughing: :laughing: