TBN getting worse

/ TBN getting worse #11  
It's been good for me, much, much improved over a couple weeks back. The only time I experience any delays are during what I assume are peak use times. Even those have been not bad at all.

/ TBN getting worse #12  
   / TBN getting worse
I never log off. No problems here.

Must be nice....I get kicked off ALL THE TIME and have to go thru the login process again...and regularly clear cache, etc. Have the SAME issues using my Android based phone...screamingly irritating. I have NEVER been able to use auto-logon, always have to log in again with that censored blue popup showing.

/ TBN getting worse #14  
you may want to check your security settings. yours for this page may be set very high.. and that is causing it to not set a session cookie.. or deleting the cookie AFTER the session ends. perhaps even is timing the session out when idle. ?

/ TBN getting worse #15  
I think it's furballs from all your kitty cats, Bill. Once your DSL coughs up the furball, you'll be back to chasin' mice and playing with the catnip again.:D

I've had some issues with slow service lately and had a couple of flash player timeouts, but it comes and goes. I agree that you have a security problem or perhaps anti-virus/malware that is being troublesome. I use Windows XP on both my desktop and laptop with Chrome and Firefox browsers.

/ TBN getting worse #16  
We had viper installed . Very good system , but brings up the login everytime . Just hit back and login .

/ TBN getting worse #17  
I know Muhammad was having some issues in the recent past with the site. Don't know where it currently stands....maybe he could update us??? I am good about 80% of time.....sometimes the site becomes so slow.....I just log off and check the next day.

/ TBN getting worse #18  
Lacking recent flash updates can cause banners to load slowly, thus some pages too. Updating your browser regularly is essential, since revisions are often aimed at shackling those who don't 'subscribe' to the latest software versions (read spamability) at either/both ends of the connection.

Bandwidth must be shared with others on your 'branch' of the DSL(?) system, applies to cable too, and 'busy' times can clog any part of the connection's route. (there's nothing line-of-sight about web traffic) That said, what's odd is that problems are apparent only with TBN.

I agree that browser cache, downloaded/cached pages, and security settings are the first places to look for problems, as are seldom used programs that are always launched at startup and limit 'free' RAM when they're loaded.

We usually see problems as 'the other guy's fault', but mebbe we shouldn't rule out Karma too quickly. :D

I'd have to try the 'Opera' browser before I could recommend it. If unencumbered, it might still lack the bling to make 'er zing.

Stay logged on (a no-brainer) and as said before, see if there's a less than ideal security setting that applies to this or other particular sites.

If you don't disconnect power between sessions, use Windows' "sleep" mode when shutting down vs committing to thrash your HDD with a full boot-up every time you start a new one. (hardware longevity issue) Op system shouldn't cause probs, only settings within yours or your browser. Good luck!

/ TBN getting worse #19  
I know Muhammad was having some issues in the recent past with the site. Don't know where it currently stands....maybe he could update us??? I am good about 80% of time.....sometimes the site becomes so slow.....I just log off and check the next day.
The problems Muhammad was talking about were capacity related (ie: "this page is unavailable" errors and sloooooooow page loads) not people getting logged off (which sounds more like a computer issue than a site issue).

Aaron Z

/ TBN getting worse #20  
Ok,
The problems I had, especially with logins at other sites (PayPal) had to do with the MTU setting in the router.

Search for MTU on this site.

As mentioned above, also consider antivirus, antispyware, and firewall settings on your PC. It never hurts to try it with a laptop in multiple locations. At your favorite coffee shop? Perhaps trying it with a second computer. I think TBN may be memory & CPU intensive. I use tabbed browsing, and sometimes find myself killing the TBN windows to get some speed back in my PC. This, of course, shouldn't be a big problem on your first window, unless you have a very underpowered machine.