Adverts !!!!

/ Adverts !!!! #41  
Oh! in that case maybe try downloading the TBN app and see if you still experience the blinking , If you don't mind ad's and if it stopped it then you would have also created a shortcut here to( TBN ) its worth a try, You can always un-install the app,

The app (iPad) is ten times faster than a browser in navigation. It is limited on the bells and whistles TBN's window based offers. The version 1.6.2 is very stable.

/ Adverts !!!! #44  
Adds are one thing, I completely understated them. And as I mentioned above I partly own two forums myself and we have adds to help pay the bills. But the one being discussed here are not just adds, this thing is blinking and moving all over the place covering up content. It makes navigating near impossible. If you X it closed, it come right back when you go to another page. And I am NOT using any "free app", just the browser on my iPad.

I generally use FifeFox with AddBlock on my PC so I don't see most of the adds anyway at home.

No app Kid, just the default Safari browser on my iPad, the same as I've been using for years. This problem just started happening recently, and its affecting other iPad users as well.

Goto Settings > Safari > Clear cache. Clear cookies. Not effecting my iPad2 16gb.

/ Adverts !!!! #45  
Clearing doesn't help, you just lose all your log in info. It's really annoying!

/ Adverts !!!! #46  
I just downloaded a virgin copy of Safari for Windows 7 64bit v5.1.7 from apple.com

signed in.

No popups.

Opened Microsoft Windows v9 64bit
Popups blocked in settings.
signed in here.
cookies blocked.

No popups.

Android app installed in Samsung Galaxy Proclaim

already signed in.

No popups.

iPad2

TBN for iPad app

already signed in.

No popups.

Safari for ipad

signed in.

cookies setting <never>

Popup banner at bottom of page. As soon as I touch the screen it disappears and comes back.

I am in Safari for Win7 as I type this message and no popups yet.

It appears the iPad is trying to block the banner (in Safari) but it comes thru. Touch the screen and it momentarily disappears then reappears. it is at the bottom of the screen so being annoying to a minimum. Muhammad, if your monitoring this. Maybe this will help your internet coder solve this mystery

/ Adverts !!!! #47  
New month, new adds:

image.jpg

/ Adverts !!!!
That annoying mazda ad seems to have gone !!! Hooray!!!