Adverts !!!!

/ Adverts !!!! #21  
Just started on my iPad this morning. Wasn't there last night. Using Safari. There is no app running that will cause that.

image.jpg image.jpg

/ Adverts !!!! #22  
when logging in every day I never know what to expect to see advertised,:D
Logged on just now to see a add banner on the main front page, reads about a 52 year old woman that looks 27,
First of all I don't mind the adds that are related to the subject's of the forums of this website, But to post a claim of a wrinkled 80 year old woman to be a 52 year and can turn her into a 27 years old is simply false advertisement, and doesn't belong on a farming and tractor forum, However if it has been proved to work I might have use for some of that stuff:cool:

/ Adverts !!!! #23  
Ok I'll dig into the ad servers again and see if there are ads targeting mobile browsers.

/ Adverts !!!! #24  
I get the ad on my IPad also

/ Adverts !!!! #27  
I also get it on my iPad.

While you are at it, how do we get rid of the request for us to download the TBN app every time I enter TBN on my iPad??

Weedpharma

/ Adverts !!!! #29  
I also get it on my iPad.

While you are at it, how do we get rid of the request for us to download the TBN app every time I enter TBN on my iPad??

Weedpharma
That ones easy! Load the App:D seriously though I had same issue, A couple of time I was going to download it, although there would have been a fee charged for it, I finally when to the app store and found TBN for free, and not seen the Advert again, but I have the android not the apple,

/ Adverts !!!! #30  
That ones easy! Load the App:D seriously though I had same issue, A couple of time I was going to download it, although there would have been a fee charged for it, I finally when to the app store and found TBN for free, and not seen the Advert again, but I have the android not the apple,

Thanks, Now loaded and free!

Weedpharma