Thread Heading

/ Thread Heading #1  

KNotMe

Bronze Member
Is it possible to correct the heading of a thread after it has been posted with responses?

/ Thread Heading #3  
It used to be, but it started getting so confusing with the titles of threads being changed a couple of different times during the life of a thread, that after awhile, you couldn't tell by the title whether you had responded to a thread or it was a new one. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Enough of us (including myself) complained about it, that we all asked Muhammad to remove that feature. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Thread Heading #4  
That feature threw me off a lot, too. I could see where it might be useful if you had a typo or something, but it was getting hard to know which thread was which. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Thread Heading #5  
I suppose if you asked the Forum Staff to correct one, they may be able to do it. But for regular members no, it got too confusing while watching a thread, it kept getting changed and some of us just can't keep up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Thread Heading #6  
<font color="blue">I suppose if you asked the Forum Staff to correct one, they may be able to do it. </font>
Nope, we can't do it either.

/ Thread Heading #8  
Yeah, I mean, if it's important enough we can change it.

/ Thread Heading #9  
Kinda like "tandby generators" when the poster probably meant "Standby Generators" ?

/ Thread Heading #10  
<font color="blue"> Kinda like "tandby generators" when the poster probably meant "Standby Generators" ? </font>

...or "Henro, eat your hear out"? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif