Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #3  
I sure hope the new administration reigns all this back in. Take the incentivizing away and let the market decide it's own supply and demand balance. At 10% price difference, I'm going with ethanol free every time. I get that back in mileage. Perfomance is much better without ethanol. All of my small engines are ethanol free only. When not grossly higher, I fill up the truck and car on it also.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #4  
More and more stations here are selling E-0 gas, most of it 90 octane or higher...

I'm pretty happy about that! I also buy E-0 for ALL of my small gas engines, it's made all of my previous carb problems go away...

SR

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #5  
I have several ethanol free stations in my area. Only problem is the E free gas is Hi test / Super and is 91 octane at .40 cents more per gallon than regular. The only other E free gas is 89 octane and is only sold at marinas. I haven't checked lately but the last time I owned a boat and bought gas at a marina it was almost .60 cents more per gallon over gas station prices.
Fortunately my two classic car have newer engines that can run on E10. I just hate paying .40 cents more per gallon for lawnmowers, weed eaters, chainsaws and other small engines. I've been using hi test in these for years because the E10 eats up the rubber / neoprene in them.
I'd like to see E free regular (87 or 89) available at gas stations.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve
Not to become political...

If the a new administration would make if possible for me to buy E0 I would be forever grateful...

Thing is I live in the SF Bay Area and E0 does not exists for all intents...

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #8  
I stopped at a station I frequent a couple months ago, planning to fill up with E85. My F150 is flex fuel, so I decided to run 2 full tanks, back to back, as a fuel system cleaner. Anyway, the station did away with the E85, which they have carried for years. In it's place was a plain sticker "90 REC". No where did it say non ethanol though. I researched after getting home and found it is labeled for Recreational use, such as boating, and is non ethanol. I stopped by there on Saturday and filled a couple of my cans for my Stihl mix, and my small engine gas. I guess that will be my routine now for my small stuff.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #9  
Difficult to do away with ethanol gasoline given that farmers in many areas depend upon growing corn for their livelihood. Sad that they ever thought this up.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #10  
Not to become political...

If the a new administration would make if possible for me to buy E0 I would be forever grateful...

Thing is I live in the SF Bay Area and E0 does not exists for all intents...

Not familiar with CA but here's a list of E0 stations if any are close to you. I'm sure you've probably seen this list before.
Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada