Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #21  
I wish the govt paid me whether I lose product, have low sales, or produce too much no matter what.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #23  
If you live near an airport, get some low lead gas. My Harley loved it, engine ran smoother & soon you could actually feel a power increase.

When in the navy I burned a lot of 115/145 fuel, fouled plugs after a while, crummy mileage. But was free. Would let the carb sip a little water to clear the plugs.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve
Have not had any luck buying AV Gas... at least when I tried at the Oakland Airport which is close by...

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #25  
I have always been amazed, and honestly surprised, how many posts there are on this site from ethanol deniers. I've been running corn gas for fifty years and never had a problem, that sort of thing. Wow,I have over 30 small engines to maintain and as soon as I could switch over to non ethanol gas, I did. Yes, my local pump is premium only, so I have to pay 40 cents more. My three biggest consumers are diesel so for fifty or so gallons of gas I might go through, cost doesn't amount to much.
what I'd really like is 89 non ethanol; a little extra octane for storage. Premium is a waste for me.

farm subsidies needs someone with the backbone to add more taxpayer value to that system. Seems to be ok to make Big Ag wealthier but we go bananas
when we try to bail out the car makers or solar panel makers? Yes it was different but I think our current system is just a perfect example of agricultural "pork", all those special deals cooked up as one back gets scratched by another. would be interesting to see what percentage of agricultural subsidies goes to farmers with net income of less than $100k.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #26  
Have not had any luck buying AV Gas... at least when I tried at the Oakland Airport which is close by...

Find a friend with a plane & have him get it for you.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #27  
E-0 is difficult to find in my area- but doable in sometimes premium grade and sometimes middle grade. So I burn the regular fuel on a daily basis in the cars and stockpile E-0, which of course is used for all of my small engines also.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #28  
We have the premium E-0 and we have a station with 87 E-0 that is priced better.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #29  
I wish the govt paid me whether I lose product, have low sales, or produce too much no matter what.

It's interesting how much government involvement there is in farming.

/ Ethanol Free Fuel gets Reprieve #30  

Only YOU can make your wish come true, buy some land and get on board!

SR