TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,091  
Today was a good day clearing privet Bush and digging a few Pine trees up.

ForumRunner_20140308_181341.png

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,092  
I got about 2 hours on the B3030 moving a semi load of rock. :)
Kubota-Rock 001.jpg
I will have a video later!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,093  
I got about 2 hours on the B3030 moving a semi load of rock. :)
View attachment 364510
I will have a video later!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,094  
We had a bit of melting the last few days. I removed the plow and got a few hours ride time knocking down the snow banks. One of the piles is/was over 10 feet high.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,096  
We were away for awhile so the blower would just ride up on the crusted snow and ice. Had to use the front end loader on my l4740. Man did I get seat time.

image-873599223.jpg

Attachments

• image-3608408679.jpg
    image-3608408679.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,097  
Wow, thats quite the drift you got there.
It must have put a smile on your face, when you seen that.:eek:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,098  
I helped my ex-daughter in law out by using my LS P7010 to remove 6 concrete runners that the previous property owner had installed for support and hold down on here triple wide mobile home. I thought it would be an easy job but it turned into an all day affair. They had 2-3 pieces of rebar in them but some of them were not overlapped at the ends so the runners would break up into smaller pieces. They were at least 18" wide by 12" deep in the ground x 50 feet long. I was able to get most of them to break into about 10-12 foot long pieces, but one just kept folding over and the rebar was holding the pieces together. I ended up dragging the whole 50 foot length at one time. It was all the LS wanted as it was scratching and clawing all the way to the spoil pile. I will try to remember to take my camera tomorrow and take a photo of the pile of concrete that I stacked up. MY HF 3/8" grade 70 chain worked like a charm without any damage even while putting the LS to the max traction it could handle.
4 of the runner came up relatively easy by just digging under them with the FEL and then lifting and pushing forward to raise up a section to break off but the last two wouldn't raise with max hydraulic force and traction I could manage. I had to use my B26 TLB to dig a trench down each side so I could exert some sideway pushing and lifting to break it free from the red clay holding them down. It took about as long to get the last 2 out as it did the other 4 combined.
It is always fun getting the max workout from the tractors and doing something in a day that would have taken a week to break up with jackhammer and haul away. We still plan to break up the slabs with a jack hammer to make into rip-rap for a new pond overflow drain. Don't know when we will get started on the pond so no hurry on the jack hammer. That will be a good job for D.I.L's boyfriend.