TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,101  
Started stacking all the Poplar trees I took down. 9' sections and there's going to be lots of wood.
photo_zpsa2118778.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,102  
Just curious, what do you use poplar for, heating?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,103  
Well yesterday I posted about moving some huge concrete pads with my LS. Well today I noticed that the QA attachment points on the FEL bucket had broke on both sides at the bottom. I got them back aligned pretty well and broke out the E7018 and put about 3 passes on each side of the break. I was putting a lot of pressure on the FEL lifting those 18" wide x 12" thick x ever how long it took to break up a section. Sometimes it was 4 foot and sometimes it was 15 or more feet. I think those 15 footers is what got my bucket. I put about 3 hours on the tractor moving those which was mostly done at 1000 RPM which was plenty of power to spin all 4 wheels dragging these super heavy slabs down to a storage area. I didn't want to go to fast and have it hang up and break something.

Anyway after finishing the welding on the FEL, I switched out the cat 1 pins on my box blade and put in Cat 2 pins, then hooked it up and went up and levelled off all the holes left from removing the pads. That put about another hour on the meter.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,105  
This is from today's snow. I am expecting to go back out one more time today with all the blowing snow.

image-3759887985.jpg

image-2912663959.jpg

As much as I LOVE the snow, the warm weather the other day had me excited for summer!!!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,106  
That back end of your tractor looks "naked", lol.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,109  
Around here, poplar is very popular for trim work as it takes paint so well.