TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #411  
Used the Zetor to pull my old truck home, about 1.5 miles, after it broke down:mad: Unfortunately I didn't think to grab the camera in my extreme frustrated state of mind. I'm sure it was quite a site to see considering the truck had my trailer hook to it with my lawn mower on it. Glad that is over.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #412  
Finally got the pto shaft cut and the new finish mower was ready to go. 3.5 hours of seat time in 107 degree temps. Had 2 truck loads (12 yards each) of topsoil delivered but that will have to wait until Thursday, supposed to be only 103 then.:)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #415  
Trimmed the hedges with the hydraulic cutter, picked up the cuttings and loaded them on the trailer to take them to the burning place.

Attachments

• DSCF3005 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF3005 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCF2995 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF2995 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    351.4 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF2998 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF2998 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    354.3 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF3001 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF3001 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    357 KB · Views: 196
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #416  
Trimmed the hedges with the hydraulic cutter, picked up the cuttings and loaded them on the trailer to take them to the burning place.

That is a nice side mower. Could you share details on the make and maybe a link?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #419  
This is a British made SMA Licorne sickle bar hedge trimmer. I have already posted pictures of it on this forum :
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/1751070-post46.html
Can cut on either side of the tractor and in any position of the arms to a considerable distance. Main drawback, it's at the back of the tractor and you have to keep looking back, strains your neck after a while!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #420  
Worked on making a new skid row to some fir I want to cut. It amounts to finding a reasonable path in the hilly terrain and cutting small trees.
THE DEER FLIES ARE FINALLY GONE ! Been terrible this year.

Attachments

• SkidRd1.JPG
    SkidRd1.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 177
  • P1010715.JPG
    P1010715.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 164