TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #561  
Had to dig out some rocks and transport so tag teamed my two Kubotas. Did not take long to load, 5 minutes 1st load and 10-15 minutes the second. The really big rock was handled by my L4350 and a 5' Loader Buddy, 3 minutes to load. This is the first time I tag teamed the two and it worked out well. The Baby K is very nimble and I find that a huge advantage when working with material she can handle. For pure grunt her Dad reigns.

Attachments

• 1st rock.JPG
    1st rock.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 239
  • 2nd rock.JPG
    2nd rock.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 1st load of 3 rocks.JPG
    1st load of 3 rocks.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 2nd load of rocks.JPG
    2nd load of rocks.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 3'X4' BIG Rock.JPG
    3'X4' BIG Rock.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 156
  • In the 5' Bucket.JPG
    In the 5' Bucket.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 175
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #562  
put in about 10 hours putting in food plots this weekend on two tractors. But my variable hour meter on my yanmar only read about 5.5 or so. some of this time it was just a little over idle as i planted. I used a separate JD to spread seed though for about 1.h hour

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #563  
Helped my 7 year old grandson Jake mow the lawn on the little LT160. He is visiting from Portland, OR. His first mowing job. We made lots of loops and turns but got it mostly all covered. :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 219
Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #564  
Helped my 6 year old grandson Jake mow the lawn on the little LT160. He is visiting from Portland, OR. His first mowing job. We made lots of loops and turns but got it mostly all covered. :laughing:

He sure is concentrating hard.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #565  
Helped my 6 year old grandson Jake mow the lawn on the little LT160. He is visiting from Portland, OR. His first mowing job. We made lots of loops and turns but got it mostly all covered. :laughing:

You just know what he is going to want for Christmas now, don't you? Nice!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #569  
Graded the Motocross track with the BX, added 10 more feet to the table top with the 4320 and helped the neighbors mow 20 acres with both.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #570  
Spent a little time hauling crushed rock, "bush hogging" and watching wild life.