:-) Wives. . .

/ :-) Wives. . . #21  
Maybe if Big Bri would actually let me drive it, I would understand.

Don't do it Big Bri!!

I used to look forward to getting onto the tractor to do some fun work between the manual labor tasks. Now I just go from manual labor task to manual labor task and watch her get all the fun..:(

/ :-) Wives. . . #22  
My wife and I also refer to this board as "tractor ****."
She will come into the office, and over my shoulder say, "What are you doing?... oh, tractor **** again."

Sometimes she even threatens to unplug the comput

/ :-) Wives. . . #23  
My wife and I also refer to this board as "tractor ****."
She will come into the office, and over my shoulder say, "What are you doing?... oh, tractor **** again."

Sometimes she even threatens to unplug the comput

Mine say's the same we split the time I'm on TBN and she has quilting, embroidery, and sewing when one is doing their thing the other is watching the grand children.

tom

/ :-) Wives. . . #24  
Hey this is Alison

Thanks so much for the hospitality you guys have shown me. I have to admit, though, that my husband has had to decipher some of the tractor code talk that wasn't making much sense. Seat time . . . I thought that might be somethin' dirty :D

I am happy that you guys do have this site. I do think Big Bri has learned a great deal of good info from these forums. I guess I have to learn how cool "TRACTORS" are:) Maybe if Big Bri would actually let me drive it, I would understand. But since we've gotten our tractor, my half is when it's in the shed, his half is in the field, in the yard, in the dirt . . . .:D:D:D:D:D:D

Big Bri added the smilies for me. Thanks for the fun!

FYI: I got up last night after going to bed just to see who responded . . . and again this morning . . and again mid-morning . . and again at lunch. . . maybe I'm addicted, too:p

Welcome to TBN Mrs. Big Bri
We all share a love for the smell of diesel in the morning and our wives (and families) those of us that are blessed enough to have found one. My wife complains to but she says she cant find any bible scripture against it so I guess I am ok, for now. I have a great wife who let me get 2 tractors and some times she rides around on the small one. Maybe you could get Big Bri to buy you a tractor.:)

/ :-) Wives. . . #25  
Howdy Jay!

I've often told my wife that my "relationship" with tractors is a LOT better than my having one with a 19 year old blonde......as if that were even possible still. :(

I hear you their farmwithjunk
My wife says I don't have enough $100.00 bills in my pocket to attract a cute 19 yr old

/ :-) Wives. . .
Maybe you could get Big Bri to buy you a tractor.:)

hey hey hey cut that out. . . that's all i need, my wife out on her own tractor having all the fun.:D

/ :-) Wives. . . #27  
I discovered it was cheaper to buy my wife her own laptop then her own tractor. Now she has her own cyber world addictions.

She even got mad when I taught the grandson to drive the tractor before I taught her.

/ :-) Wives. . . #28  
That's right... in most families they are the COO's.:) or at least the CEO's.

Actually, they are usually also the CFO.

jbrumberg said:
My wife refers to these sites as tractor ****. Jay

That's funny. My wife calls the car magazines and websites "car ****".

I actually sneak away from my wife to look at TBN, because when she catches me on TBN, she tells me that I'm obsessed with my tractor.

I can think of worse things to be obsessed with.

/ :-) Wives. . . #29  
"Wife"???? What you talk'n bout Willis???:mad:

I don't need no "Wife".... I've got a tractor.....:D:D:D

Ok, not to make lite of a Wife, I just don't happen to have one... yet. I'm still in the process of choosing:D

I think I saw your add in the personals:

"SWM seeking SWF. Must have own tractor and implements. Please send picture of tractor and implements". :D

/ :-) Wives. . . #30  
I hear you their farmwithjunk
My wife says I don't have enough $100.00 bills in my pocket to attract a cute 19 yr old

That's about the same as my wife. When she got to 40 I told her I was going to trade her in for two 20-year olds. Her reply, "Frank, you're not wired for 220". What's a guy to do????

At least she understands that all the time and money I spend running around on tractors I could be spending on honkey tonking around. To be honest, she knows that I don't have the stamina or the inclination to do that anymore. I guess I just got old.

Welcome Alison. Remember that what your hubby has is a healthy fixation. Feed it.