:-) Wives. . .

/ :-) Wives. . . #31  
SWMBO/SCA told me that I am too old, too lazy, and not romantic enough to be of interest to anybody else :eek:. I guess I can keep TBN and the "fantasies" :rolleyes:. Jay :)

/ :-) Wives. . . #32  
My wife "gets it":

As long as we live where we do, we have to have a tractor. So we figure, why not have some fun with it?

Also, she enjoys things that I don't necessarily find interesting, like watching "reality shows", but I can sort of see how she might get into them.

She's really a good sport about it, posing for death-defying pictures, etc.
(before the safety police start on me, no, we don't really use it this way, just once for the picture...)

Attachments

• 2009_07_11 076.jpg
    2009_07_11 076.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 268
   / :-) Wives. . . #33  
I think I saw your add in the personals:

"SWM seeking SWF. Must have own tractor and implements. Please send picture of tractor and implements". :D

Oh dang!!! Outed again!

Well at least you didn't find the other one....

Same as above with addition.

"Replie's will be based on pictures of prodjects completed and tallent with tractor implements" :D

I base all my decisions on women, soley on thier abilities and capabilities. I'm not looking for a couch potatoe.:p

/ :-) Wives. . . #34  
So far I been blessed. My wife knows I go on this tractor forum as often as she does on her facebook. All is good and even. :D Oh of course my kids checks this out every once a while to see what the heck I am even writing about.;):eek:

/ :-) Wives. . . #35  
:D:D Great post and SO SO true. My wife is always wondering how it is I can spend so much time on TBN.

NOTE: I'm over 40 and officially invisible to 19 year old women.

/ :-) Wives. . . #36  
OK Runner, . . what is the unit your lady seems to be enjoying sitting on,(in?)

JimmyJ, . . good avatar picture, I like your hat, (you didn't mention it on the hat post)

. . tug

/ :-) Wives. . . #37  
My wife also says that i am addicted to TBN! I would rather be on TBN than the other social networking site though :D

/ :-) Wives. . . #38  
My first wife hated TBN and the time I spent on here. She never got it, nor wanted anything to do with rural living. While this isn't why the marriage ended, it's pretty easy to see in hindsite that we were heading in two different directions.

Steph has posted on TBN, met dozens of other members and been to several of our get togethers. Some of them she knows by name and likes to hear about.

TBN really isn't about tractors. It might start out that way, but if you stick around for awhile, you'll learn that it's more of a hang out for us living in the country and sharing ways to solve problems or improve the land that we own. While you can find the answer to just about anything on the web, if you don't know the question to ask, it won't do you any good. Here, all you have to do is start a thread on something that you are interested in, or contemplating, and in just a few days, have more information then you could get in a year of researching it any other way. Most of anything that you can ever do has already been done. Here, somebody has already learned how to do it the hard way and I can attest to saving thousands and thousands of dollars due to the advice I've received on here. While I'm on other sites, none have come close to TBN in improving the life for me and my family.

Eddie

/ :-) Wives. . . #39  
Currently I only have the one wife, but if I had wives I would hope that they all appreciated mowed grass, landscaping and a plowed driveway in winter.

jmf

/ :-) Wives. . . #40  
Tug,

That pic is my caryall with the mother-in-law seat. You can check out the full post over in the Build It Yourself section.

The basic idea was to have removable sideboards and a seat for giving tractor rides (when mounted on the three point).