How many "TnT" owners

/ How many "TnT" owners #1  

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
I was just thinking about my "TnT" set up on both of my tractors. I would be lost without them. A lot of you talk about how much you use your hydraulic top link, but not all that many mention the hydraulic side links. I tend to use the side link more than the top link. In fact if I could only have one, it would be the side link.

So my questions are, just how much do you actually use your "TnT" and what size tractors do you have? I have a Mahindra 7520 (75hp) and 3215HST(32hp) with "TnT" sets that I made for both of them. I use both the top and side hydraulics on a regular basis.

Attachments

• PB040030.JPG
    PB040030.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 561
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 503
   / How many "TnT" owners #2  
I have Top and Tilt on my Kioti DK 35.
After having it for years I wouldn't want to be without it.
I use the top link all the time. I don't use the tilt very often, but I do like having the feature when I need it.

Attachments

• HPIM0307.JPG
    HPIM0307.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 370
   / How many "TnT" owners #3  
I have a hydraulic top link and (2) hydraulic side links.
They are all independently controlled. I use them all frequently since I do almost every kind of dirt work with my trusty boxblade. I installed everything myself. Below are photos of the side links. Both of them have DPOCV's (double pilot operated check valves) to insure they remain locked in the position I set them, until I move them. The range of motion with two hydraulic side links is tremendous.
Rob-

Here is a video of what the top link and side links can do with the boxblade on...

/ How many "TnT" owners #4  
Once you have it, you can't live without it.

/ How many "TnT" owners #5  
Boy I tell ya after seeing Robs smarmy set up I am kinda embarrassed to post mine.:D:D:D Just kidding Rob as usual your set up is nothing less than admirable. I have a L4400HST Kubota and it has
45.6 HP ENGINE / 37.5 HP PTO. I use my TnT all the time but use the tilt more than the top. It is great not to have to get off of the tractor and make adjustments. I have changed the plumbing to ISO push/pull couplings.

Attachments

• HPIM1545a.jpg
    HPIM1545a.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
   / How many "TnT" owners #6  
Only the top, and have found little use for the tilt. Then again, I do very little blade work, for which I'd say the tilt would be necessary.

/ How many "TnT" owners #7  
I have a hydraulic top link and (2) hydraulic side links.
They are all independently controlled. I use them all frequently since I do almost every kind of dirt work with my trusty boxblade. I installed everything myself. Below are photos of the side links. Both of them have DPOCV's (double pilot operated check valves) to insure they remain locked in the position I set them, until I move them. The range of motion with two hydraulic side links is tremendous.
Rob-

Here is a video of what the top link and side links can do with the boxblade on...

Wow. . . that is just too cool. I don't TnT yet but after seeing this video i don't think i'll be happy with it unless i have TnTnT Top and Tilt and Tilt.
thanks for the pic and video

/ How many "TnT" owners #8  
I have TnT on my 4520 and 110 and think it is a great addition. Doing a lot of blade work it helps tremendously.

/ How many "TnT" owners #10  
I have hydraulic top link and side link on my New Holland TC-45D. Both purchased from Carter and Carter. Probably one of the best investments I've ever made. Two years ago I built a walking/jogging track for one of my customers. He has a 10 acre parcel of land with rolling hills and many large oak trees, really beautiful piece of property. The track runs around the perimeter of his property. The track is smooth and is level side to side. The tnt with my box blade made this project really easy.

Sorry.......no pics, backhoe is currently installed.