What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #261  
Love this thread! My contribution - this was with the old 2210, lifted off the back of my 3/4 ton pickup. Wood boilers aren't light ;) The 2210's front tires weren't happy, but it pulled it off and nobody got hurt :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_4420.jpg
    IMG_4420.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 817
  • IMG_4423.jpg
    IMG_4423.jpg
    589.5 KB · Views: 547
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #262  
buckeyefarmer said:
I set my pole barn trusses with my FEL and a pole bolted on.

Hey buckeyefarmer, nice pic. I was wondering if you had any more pics of that setup as I soon will be setting trusses on my pole barn and was wondering the best way to do it.

Attachments

• image-2045350133.jpg
    image-2045350133.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 494
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #263  
Tonite we moved three 15' long steel i-beams into the shop to weld gussets on them. I wish we had taken pictures!

My shop door is too narrow to bring them in width-wise and the floor is wood so I couldn't drive tractor in, so we picked them up from the end by hooking them up under the top lip of the bucket and drove them in the door!

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #264  
How about another tractor?... well, half of one at least. 955 with 70A loader unloading another 955 less pretty much everything from the op station forward. I put a car dolly under the front axle, picked up the rear end and drove backward letting the front end roll along the trailer deck until it got to the end of the trailer. Then set the rear end down, repositioned to pick up the front end and pulled the trailer out from under it.

955unloading955.jpg 955unloading955-2.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #265  
I lifted our 40 year old redwood deck away from the side of the house to accommodate re-siding and building a new, larger deck. Moved it to the other side of the house, put it under the maple tree, and increased the size by 3 feet. A new lease on life for what Mom was ready to put in a sinkhole. The one downside is that the carpenter bees are now under the tree as well; they do love redwood.

Attachments

• DSCF2605.jpg
    DSCF2605.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 440
  • DSCF2608.jpg
    DSCF2608.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 444
  • DSCF2698.jpg
    DSCF2698.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 368
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #266  
Testing out the L3200 with the ole Thomas J...
KubotavsCrapper.jpg
[/IMG]

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #267  
DirtyDodge, How do you like your L3200? That's the setup I'm in the process of buying. (4x4, HST, R4's, SSQA, etc.) Love the "porta potty."

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #269  
Thanks HereFromThere, I really like the L3200, the extra lift capacity of the La524 and weight has come in handy. i was looking at the b series, but they had this one on the lot. 17hrs on it since the 6th of April moving rocks, trees and yes porta-potties...

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #270  
Home made stove is not that heavy, a little over 200 LBS. But a lot more than I wanted to pick up.

Attachments

• move stove.jpg
    move stove.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 271