Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it)

/ Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #11  
They used to cross the river in the water here with hay and the small tractors would suck water once in a while. Built a bridge in the 1960's to solve the problem. I once ventured down into the water under the bridge and the water was fast enough I couldn't stand in it with 2 legs, as soon as the second foot came down it was skidding you along.

/ Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #12  
I hauled a loaded porta john back to the rental companies building! They went out of business while the John was on duty at my place. I let you figure out what it was loaded with! Lol!!!

I loaded the porta potty with my potty pallet forks and then put the tractor on the trailer with it. It was an entertaining sight going down the road! (0:

/ Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #14  
In my basement spreading pea stone before the floor was poured. I had an L185 DT at the time. It had no ROPS and I had to take off the muffler and exhaust pipe to get it through the day-light windows.

/ Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #15  
I had my first job (15 years old, back in the mid 60's) mowing highway right of ways, using an International Harvester 140. I remember a couple of scarey places I had to mow were very steep slopes. As I eased along, I remember the rear of the tractor was a bit lower on the slope than the front of the tractor, and I had to keep the front wheels steered slightly to the left (upgraded). I was a very nervous little guy before I finished that slope!

/ Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #16  
The pond :ashamed:

/ Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #17  
Does down the aisle count ? :(
And no I did not get away with it ! :mur:

:)

Boone

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 460
   / Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #18  
Does down the aisle count ?
We drove away from our reception in a Deere 7410 with a cab (borrowed form the farm where she worked). It took me a few minutes to figure out how to shift gears/ranges as I had never seen that setup before... I would have preferred to have had 5 mins with someone who know how to drive it beforehand, but you work with what you have.
Cake topper:
S5030934 (Custom).JPG

Us in tractor:
S5030945 (Custom).JPG

Lights on:
S5030947 (Custom).JPG

Off we went:
S5030948 (Custom).JPG

Asking her to marry me was the best decision I have ever made.

Aaron Z

/ Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #19  
towed my 16 ft trailer with my small tractor to town highway dept on recycling day to drop off stuff. they looked at me and just kinda marveled.

/ Worst place you've taken a tractor (and gotten away with it) #20  
rekees4300 said:
The pond :ashamed:

Me too only it was my JD lawnmower, not the tractor. It was a sinking feeling:)