Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land?

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #41  
I definitely will not win this thread, but after seeing some of the other comments, I think it will be interesting to see what everybody uses and how many acres they use it on....

JD x920 60" zero turn .75 acre (but I do use it some with my small business)
JD 4320 4x4; 48/40 hp w/fel; 85 acres of general maintenance

I have been considering something along the lines of a 70hp cab to replace my 4320, but it sounds as if I need to consider at least a JD6430 or larger beast to maintain those 85 acres :D

Yep, and be sure to get duals on both axles!!!! Don't want that behemoth to get stuck and you have to call the neighbor to come pull you out with his 50hp tractor lol!!!

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #42  
I think we need a smallest tractor on the most land thread now...

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #43  
Martian said:
I think we need a smallest tractor on the most land thread now...

I was just thinking the same thing!

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #44  
my home is on 3ac and my farm down the road is on 10.. at my house, most of my tractors are parked. one of them is a 7610s NH ( ~ 95 hp ) it goes down from there.. next is a 70hp ford 5000, etc... then a couple dozen others.. :)

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #46  
I had a Case 1410, 80 hp, 2wd, (big AG tractor) that I used to mow 3.5 acres. It was heavy enough that I broke the top to my septic tank when I ran over it while mowing. Now that I have 23 acres I just have a little Kubota 3940 pulling the same 6 ft brush hog.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #47  
She may not have the most HP, but she is a big girl!
a041-2.jpg

plus 7 others on 3.2 ac
you just can't have too many toys!!

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #48  
56 engine hp/ 47 pto hp. 750 acres:thumbsup:

I'm going to say you would be our winner. Not sure what that entitles you too though:) I'd love to have that much land, though. I'd go tear stuff up just to fix it again!

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #49  
I'm going to say you would be our winner. Not sure what that entitles you too though:) I'd love to have that much land, though. I'd go tear stuff up just to fix it again!

most of that is timber and the state forest borders my land so it's ideal for hunting as well. I rent it out to a club for whatever the taxes are. they're happy, I'm happy. I only work about 150 with my tractor if you want to know the truth though.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #50  
most of that is timber and the state forest borders my land so it's ideal for hunting as well. I rent it out to a club for whatever the taxes are. they're happy, I'm happy. I only work about 150 with my tractor if you want to know the truth though.

150 acres is about 100 more than I have to work. I do some work for friends and kept busy, but I'd love more land. There's a hunting preserve with over 1600 acres for sale by my cabin that I'd love to have. But, there's all sorts of wild game and it is also a resort, so it is way out of my budget. I always thought it would be cool to have though.