Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land?

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #11  
I have .9999 acres. I own a Kubota MX5100 (50hp) and a BX2660. I think I have a tractor fetish. lol

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #12  
I saw a guy on a riding mowing, mowing his front yard in town. Was about 40x50 of grass. He'd start it, drive it out of the garage. make about 5 passes. Then park it back in the garage. Took him about 1 minute to mow. I was actually kind of impressed. He didn't spill one ounce of his beer the entire time.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #13  
I bought my B2920 to use on our new 4 acre property (future home), but store it at our current place that is 0.375 acres. When I first got the tractor, it seemed way too huge, but I have gotten used to it. Definitely scales better on the 4 acre property though!

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #14  
I'm the opposite. 28 pto hp tractor, 40ish hp TLB and just under 300 acres.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #15  
I'm the opposite too. 56 hp(engine) tractor on 750 acres. I only use it on about 150 though to be honest.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #16  
1/2 acre. Deere 4100 just for snow blowing. My drive is 50' long. But I do a few neighbors' drives albeit for free. It does a fine job and my neighbors love me.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #17  
Hmmmm, almost hate to admit this one...
John Deere 2555 (70hp/65 pto) AND a Ford 7710 (90 hp) 4x4 with duals and a boom mower AND a Duetz 6005 (60 hp) AND a Steiner 525 lawn tractor.

(2.3 acres)

Yes, that is RIGHT two point three acres... but I do have FUN!!
David from jax

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #18  
32 hp B3200 on .49 acre lot half of which is garden.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #19  
I have a b20 for 2.5. It's all grass and I have a toro zero turn with a 60" deck for that. Tractor is for snow and "work". Sometimes I drive it around my property just because my neighbor is out on his little bx just to remind him mine is bigger. Other times I will find something to do with it because the farmer across the street is out working his corn.