What Do You Do?

/ What Do You Do? #31  
Police Officer and Deputy Sheriff the first 6 years, Court Administrator the last 13 years.

/ What Do You Do? #32  
Retired from the Coast Guard after 20 years of service. Now a technical writer for a company that manufactures laser aiming devices, thermal and I2 sights, and laser rangefinders for the military.

/ What Do You Do? #33  
Retired from the Army 20 years, mostly computers, computer geek 24 years, mostly hardware/network and plan on retiring in another 8 years.

/ What Do You Do? #34  
State Trooper going on 26 years now, contemplating when to retire and "work" full time around the house.

/ What Do You Do? #35  
I've been working in a vacuum casting foundry since I was 21 (26 years now). The first three or four years as a furnace operator, since then a foreman.

/ What Do You Do? #36  
As many might know, I've been selling the toys we all play
with for 14 yrs now (same dealer).
before that, sold cars for 7 years, insurance for 4 years.

before that (back in the 80s), i was a factory worker that moved into
maintenance, and even the machine shop of one factory.
I always liked taking stuff apart, and now
i usually can get it back together again too!

:D

/ What Do You Do? #37  
Like Bucktaker I am a former Aegis Fire Control Tech in the Navy. Worked as machinist/welder before that. After the Navy worked on the same stuff as a defense contractor for 12 years. After that went into data center support specializing in data protection and restoration. I am now disabled/retired and keeping busy as a handyman while building a house for my family. Many years ago I worked on my uncles farm. Am glad to be back in the seat of a tractor again even if it is a little smaller. I have one of the hilliest rock crops in NW Arkansas. It is so prolific people think I had it hauled in.

/ What Do You Do? #38  
lets see grew up in the dairy business.an did that for 16yrs till we decuided to sell the milk cows an quit.been running beef cattle for the last 12yrs,an a reg beefmaster herd since 2007.all told been in cattle for 47yrs.

/ What Do You Do? #39  
Officially, I farmed for 4 years while going to college. In reality, my dad did more work then than when I was home and in high school. But it helped pay the tuition bills better because of spreading the tax base.

I just passed 28 years with IBM as an electrical engineer, now doing mostly software testing.

/ What Do You Do? #40  
I'm a project manager, we go to PWR nuclear plants and refuel them. Occasionally I go on a fuel inspection job but usually just refueling.