What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #51  
I enjoy using the grapple to clean up an over grown area and then stopping to take a look at what has been accomplished. It is a satisfying feeling.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #52  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

I'd vote for pushing snow with FEL, or snowblower. Then road grading with linenbach land plane.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #54  

Most anything but especially maintaining my road, building tractor roads in the woods, and small scale logging.

thats always fun

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #56  

I have to say most fun thing is the actual buying of it. Cant beat the thrill of finalizing the deal and watching the dealer unload it off the truck. Anything after that is anti-climatic.

I'll letcha know... My Kioti CK30HST / BH / BB is due to be delivered this afternoon. The guys over at Stigler Milling Co in OK have been great... Dealer said he was looking forward to delivering it 'cause his guys were playing with the hoe again and he couldn't get them off of it. :D

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

...and gets me away from wifey.

Well that's a statement that has me looking forward to marriage someday, if I ever saw one... :(

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

Does anyone here wash their tractor? Or is that too much trouble for something that gets dirty often?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #59  

Well that's a statement that has me looking forward to marriage someday, if I ever saw one... :(

You may someday wish your future husband has a tractor ... for the same reason! :laughing:

Don't take it negatively; as the song goes, ""Everybody needs a little time away, I heard her say, from each other. Even lover's need a holiday, far away, from each other."

Also: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

But as with most things, don't take it too far, because: "Long distance relationships never last" :laughing:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #60  

Does anyone here wash their tractor? Or is that too much trouble for something that gets dirty often?

My tractor got washed recently ... by my Kubota dealer, after doing my 400-hour service. I wonder if they felt so bad about what they charged that they thought the least they could do was clean it up a little! :laughing: