What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #351  
Spreading gravel. My wife keeps saying I have gravel envoy. Every time I see a pile of gravel I wish I had it at my place.

I will soon be thinking the same way. I have a lot of dirt that needs covering, otherwise it'll be really muddy this fall and winter.:eek:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #352  
Commuting to work during bad winter weather with plow and ash spreader. Not too many places I can't go with chains on.

P1060523a.jpg

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #353  
Forensic science... yea... You never know what your going to run across out there on the seat of the tractor.

I was bush hogging today and along with pushing a lot of field rodents and grasshoppers I ran across this gruesome scene. Appears the work of a coyote to me. Turkey hen eaten and nest destroyed. Late nest for sure. Remains do not appear that old. Unusual for a hen to be on nest this late in July. Likely lost her first clutch some how. Dam coyotes.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 187
   / What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #354  
Getting Hay in...

For years we bought small square bales had to transfer them from the bale wagon stack...
into the barn and lift them up and stack them by hand.
tried round bales and while saving money they are not fun to (unwind) a piece for each horse.

Last few years have been buying large squares 1200-1400lbs. each

saving money and my back plus getting in around 25000 lbs of hay is a breeze just lay down some pallets and virtually never leave the tractors seat unloading the trailer and restacking

100_8585.JPG100_8586.JPG100_8587.JPG100_8591.JPG100_8590.JPG
100_8592.JPG
100_8593.JPG

Fun working on improving grapple finesse to

Last edited:
   / What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #355  
Plowing the FIRST snow storm... every other one is not fun...
Major dirt moving with backhoe and loader, loading dump trucks.
Unloading and Stacking big square bales two at a time.
Finishing 30 acres of pasture mowing.
Fine grading 1/3 mile stone driveway to perfection.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #356  
Going out and looking for cows hidding in the woods or a ditch in any given field and running them to different fields with your tractor can be kind of fun. I didn't know bulls were so intimidated by deer.... Ummm deere.

20180825_115518_HDR.jpg

20180825_115513_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
   / What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #357  
push'in stuff into a raging bon fire has to rate high.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #358  
Its barely a tractor, but their favorite thing to do is ride. Whether it runs or not.20170513_170244.jpeg

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #360