Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #361  
Brand new, need some action shots, dug up some stumps and big rocks today, didn't take any pics:mur:.
bills truck grandma and christy 055.jpgbills truck grandma and christy 056.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #363  
Here is my two. 1999 Kubota B21 I have owned this for 7 years now, and 2006 JD 110TLB, I just got this about 6 weeks ago. I thought of selling the B21 when I first got the 110TLB, but can't bring myself to doing that. I don't think you can have too many tractors.

What is considered allot of hours for a tractor? Or low hours? I was thinking around 2500 would be getting up there. I know allot has to do with how it is taken care of.

Tom

B21.JPG110TLB.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #364  
Two very nice machines. 2500 hrs is nothing if the machine was taken care of.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #365  
It's a little guy, but has been helping us out. So far it is mostly grubbing smallish stumps in tree line planting areas and loading them in the truck. Also handy lifting and holding downed small trees for cutting. The BroTek ripper & thumb were a great addition.

1025R-B2.JPG

Nick

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #366  
Two very nice machines. 2500 hrs is nothing if the machine was taken care of.

Thanks!! That is what I figured, I bought the 110tlb with 1100 hours, it runs great, I have been changing all the fluids and going through the machine so I know where I am with it.

I grew up near Johnstown Pa; I get up there about every other month. Beautiful country up there, winters are a little rough. Take care and thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #367  
Here is my two. 1999 Kubota B21 I have owned this for 7 years now, and 2006 JD 110TLB, I just got this about 6 weeks ago. I thought of selling the B21 when I first got the 110TLB, but can't bring myself to doing that. I don't think you can have too many tractors.

What is considered allot of hours for a tractor? Or low hours? I was thinking around 2500 would be getting up there. I know allot has to do with how it is taken care of.

Tom

View attachment 326648View attachment 326649

They are both nice. I'm especially partial to the 110.

Mines been great.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #369  
So far I've had no problems with the hoses...but I've not used it much yet. It's got a 13' reach and a 10' digging depth.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Great backhoes everyone! Keep them coming!