Backhoe BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #351  
Mahindra (Bradco) 509! Lots of work to be done as soon as it dries up!
Picked it up on our 34th Anniversary!! I am a lucky man to be with a woman that likes to play in the dirt with big boy toys!!

NO MORE :shovel:ing for me!! LOL
:shocked:

:cool2:

Attachments

• 4-11-13 Backhoe (1).jpg
    4-11-13 Backhoe (1).jpg
    739.4 KB · Views: 333
  • 4-11-13 Backhoe (3).jpg
    4-11-13 Backhoe (3).jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 341
  • 4-11-13 Backhoe (11).jpg
    4-11-13 Backhoe (11).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 299
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #352  
Picked it up on our 34th Anniversary!! I am a lucky man to be with a woman that likes to play in the dirt with big boy toys!!

That picture under the carport looks like it has a a/c unit on the canopy.:D

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #353  
It does!! Wish it was on the canopy sometimes!!
That is the Duck Camp. The old house is too bad to repair ($$$$), may try to salvage the wood as most is T&G hardwoods inside on the ceiling and floors with 1x6 heart pine on the walls int and ext!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #354  

Looks good...how are you getting fluid? tractor hydraulics or pto pump?

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #355  
Thanks for the pic of your TLB, It helped to see the unit tricked out!

I went with the tractor power. Mahindra recomended it over the PTO pump. So far, it has been too wet to do any serious digging but I did a little picking around some brush and moving a old collapsed shed around in a pile. It seems to have enough power, but the real test is coming as soon as the field dries out enough to not get stuck.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #356  

I went with the tractor power. Mahindra recomended it over the PTO pump. So far, it has been too wet to do any serious digging but I did a little picking around some brush and moving a old collapsed shed around in a pile. It seems to have enough power, but the real test is coming as soon as the field dries out enough to not get stuck.
Kneedeep,
Keep us posted.
hugs, Brandi

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #357  

Kneedeep,
Keep us posted.
hugs, Brandi

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Any one know much about chain swings on Ford backhoes? My backhoe seems to have developed a lot of extra play in in since its last use???

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Any one gotten a new backhoe lately? Let's see them and some of your projects with them!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130705_190142.png
    ForumRunner_20130705_190142.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 207
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #360  
Here are some pics of my dads 3616 International I am fixing up...
Repaired a broken exhaust manifold, brazed a hydraulic line, bought a battery, steering wheel, tire, ETC...thus far...
The old thing runs really strong...
Dad had the heads redone years ago and the old hoe does not have a lot of hours on her since the head job...
She ain't pretty right now but I am power washing all the grease and old paint off...
I hope to paint her sometime this summer/fall...
These are really strong old hoes...