4X4 downhill traction issue

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue #131  
Maybe he meant front versus back ?? I'm not sure why it would matter.

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue #132  
You will not get all the air out with the bleeder on the bottom.

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue
Ok Roger,I swapped sides and the bleeders are on top.The saga of the the sliding tractor is now fixed.The brake system is very smooth and controlled.The last pass I made in the video below is 35 deg and can go fast or slow and stop at will.There's also a pic of a steering stabilizer I added to fix a horrible death wobble inherent to this model.

Click;

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue #134  
It looks safer to operate now. 35* is pretty steep.

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue #135  
Looks good, hope this will resolve your problems. Very nice work and resourcefullness.:thumbsup:

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue #136  
Probably means 35%. A 35 degree slope is over 70% and you are not going up or down a 70% slope on any wheeled vehicle.

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue #137  
Probably means 35%. A 35 degree slope is over 70% and you are not going up or down a 70% slope on any wheeled vehicle.

Click on the picture of him on the mower. It is 35*.

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue #138  
grades-degrees-percent.jpg

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue #139  

Yep, that's the right chart. If you double click on it, it will come up in a size you can see/read the numbers. The 35 or 40% slopes are quite tractable for wheel vehicles. The 35 degree (over 70%) slopes are not feasible.

/ 4X4 downhill traction issue
Yep, that's the right chart. If you double click on it, it will come up in a size you can see/read the numbers. The 35 or 40% slopes are quite tractable for wheel vehicles. The 35 degree (over 70%) slopes are not feasible.

Hey JWR,come on over.Another 30ft back it goes up to 40 deg and a lot farther to the bottom.We'll have some real fun then..:eek: