ck25 hst pedal

/ ck25 hst pedal #11  
Try MIE, they have online schematics, parts manuals and service manuals, both of which you should buy to service the problem. Michigan Iron & Equipment, an approved TBN advertizer.

/ ck25 hst pedal #13  
You're welcome. Realize there are no online service manuals, just parts & schematics of systems. Some things are only available via paper softbound.

/ ck25 hst pedal #14  
I have had to replace the shaft. It broke flush with the housing. It is possible. I had the lazy pedal from time to time before the replacement, but it does not seem to be a problem any more.
Is there any chance you could be missing a return spring. Does it hang in only one direction. I can take a photo of mine and send it to you if that would help.

/ ck25 hst pedal
it hangs up in both directions... there is no return spring.. it actually takes 2 hands to move it from forward to reverse and back... and when it does move you can hear it creaking.. it is so hard to move that it broke the split pin that holds the pedal to the shaft.. with the split pin removed and everything back together everything works normal and freely.. i just need to find out why the shaft is binding short of a tear down..

/ ck25 hst pedal #16  
it hangs up in both directions... there is no return spring.. it actually takes 2 hands to move it from forward to reverse and back... and when it does move you can hear it creaking.. it is so hard to move that it broke the split pin that holds the pedal to the shaft.. with the split pin removed and everything back together everything works normal and freely.. i just need to find out why the shaft is binding short of a tear down..

My tractor is a re badged Kioti so I thought they would be similar. My tractor has a return spring on each end as I recall. I know you don't want to hear it but, I think you may have an internal problem. They replaced my shaft for about $300 as I recall so it might not be as bad as you expect.
Good luck

/ ck25 hst pedal
thank you.. i just have to find someone to work on it... the dealer here is questionable at best... we do have a john deere dealer 2miles away... they have always been very good...