Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #11  
Could he not have pushed down on the bucket and lifted the front of the machine up and got out?

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #12  
Some tracked units really ride rough when plowing snow because when pushing down, all the weight is on the back drive rollers. I always thought the tracked units would be good but my cousin that owns the rental place says they suck.

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #13  
Could he not have pushed down on the bucket and lifted the front of the machine up and got out?

He said the bobcat was backed into a tree and the bucket fell off. :eek:

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #14  
Some tracked units really ride rough when plowing snow because when pushing down, all the weight is on the back drive rollers. I always thought the tracked units would be good but my cousin that owns the rental place says they suck.

Anybody who operates a bobcat with the front wheels or the front of the tracks in the air is not a good operator. Just my not so humble opinion.

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #15  
He said the bobcat was backed into a tree and the bucket fell off. :eek:

Yes, but he couldn't get out because the loader arms were in the way. If he had have pushed down with the loader arms onto the bucket it would have lifted up the front of the machine and the loader arms are no longer in the way.

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #16  
My guess is the back of the machine was stuck against the tree, so when he pushed down, the bobcat wouldn't tip back.

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #17  
My guess is the back of the machine was stuck against the tree, so when he pushed down, the bobcat wouldn't tip back.

I'm thinking the hydraulics are strong enough something would give. It would probably push the machine slightly forward.

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #18  
Now thats funny.:thumbsup:

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #20  

OP said bucket fell off.

I set up equipment rentals with our vendors. Before our recent snow I had a request for a skid steer from one of our projects where we were doing demolition and needed to move rubble. The only skid steers available were tracked units because the snow guys don't want them. One vendor told me they 168 wheeled skid steers that go out on rental contracts in October to snow removal contractors. No wonder snow removal can cost so much. Even if the rentals were discounted that's a lot of money to make up.