Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow
Could he not lift the arms all the way up and get out? That is pretty funny even though it could have ended bad.

the hoses were attached to the 3 in one bucket . he tried and the bucket almost broke the windshield , which he just replaced 3 weeks ago

Could he not have pushed down on the bucket and lifted the front of the machine up and got out?
He slid backwards into a tree

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #24  
There are a few scenarios where I scratch my head about skid steers. My friend, a builder, has one and really likes it, but really, the thing makes a mess of the ground. I am sure there are situations where it's a better tool, but I haven't seen very many.

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #25  
There are a few scenarios where I scratch my head about skid steers. My friend, a builder, has one and really likes it, but really, the thing makes a mess of the ground. I am sure there are situations where it's a better tool, but I haven't seen very many.
A good tracked unit is much better than a tractor for heavy grading (dirt), moving bulk material, and operating in wet or soft conditions. For finish grading, a tractor is better.

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #26  
Anybody who operates a bobcat with the front wheels or the front of the tracks in the air is not a good operator. Just my not so humble opinion.
So, a farmer scraping down to the concrete, someone scraping through packed snow, a demo crew scraping through floor products down to concrete are bad operators?

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #27  
"now I can give him a hard time for a month or 2 "

NEVER pass up an opportunity,,,

/ Wimpy tractor pulls out tracked bobcat skid steer in the snow #28  
he called me this afternoon . I answered " What are you stuck again "