Do you own a wheelbarrow?

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #1  

bdog

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 6130M
I was just at Home Depot and noticed the display of wheelbarrows out front and got to thinking that is the one thing I don't have. I have been accumulating tools and such for over 25 years I have three shops full of virtually everything I could need and I have never had a wheelbarrow. Never really needed one but I guess it seems like such a basic thing that everyone probably has. I didn't buy one. Figured hadn't needed one in 25 years likely won't need one now.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #3  
I was just at Home Depot and noticed the display of wheelbarrows out front and got to thinking that is the one thing I don't have. I have been accumulating tools and such for over 25 years I have three shops full of virtually everything I could need and I have never had a wheelbarrow. Never really needed one but I guess it seems like such a basic thing that everyone probably has. I didn't buy one. Figured hadn't needed one in 25 years likely won't need one now.

I have FIVE !!!
This will likely evolve to a..... how many wheelbarrows do you have ...... thread.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #4  
On my second one. Just replaced the handles on it. Wife didn't want me to take the first one to the dump but it finally rusted to the point it broke into.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #5  
I have FIVE !!!
This will likely evolve to a..... how many wheelbarrows do you have ...... thread.

I lose.:mad: I have only two -- one in SC and one in NC. I made extensive use of the one in SC when mixing concrete for setting fence posts. Now neither one gets much use.

Steve

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #7  
Yes I have 2. One is a side by side wheeled cart and the other a standard one wheeler - solid rubber tire.
Just used it yesterday to spread mulch, before that to haul cement from mixer to form. I keep a wheelbarrow full of dry firewood on the porch in the winter.

Last edited:
   / Do you own a wheelbarrow? #8  
Two here.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #10  
I have the same one that I used to haul fire wood in back when I was 12 years old (32 years ago). When my dad gets something new, I get his "hand me downs". I just replaced the oak handles this spring and converted the front to a double wheel for stability. It has a couple of small holes rusted through the bottom that let the rainwater out.