Do you own a wheelbarrow?

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #11  
One of the handiest tools my wife has.
Were you being sarcastic or does really have one or " want "one ? Either way it made me laugh.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #12  
Yes, just one that I bought when we first got married over 40 yrs ago, it's still in great shape except for the tire that needs to be replaced. However, I use the tractor bucket as a wheelbarrow anymore - it's powered and I don't have to push it up hill.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #13  
We have 3, 1 is a 2 wheeler!!

2WD.jpeg

Picture is from an image search.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #14  
I have one wheelbarrow, use it mostly for mixing concrete in, and moving small loads of dirt.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #16  
Have had one for many years but it is now against my religion to use it. Would much rather use the loader bucket!
I've always wondered about the side hill stability of the 2-wheelers. With a top heavy full load is it a problem on a slope?

Edit: I know that may sound like a silly question but with a single wheel the barrow can be tilted to balance the load.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #17  
Very handy, and much better with flat proof tires.

Yep. And now that I have a two-wheeler, I will probably never go back to a one-wheeler. It's just far more stable, especially on uneven ground, and I can handle heavier loads with it. Doesn't dump to the side easily, which is occasionally a minus, but that's not enough to outweigh the pluses.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #18  
I have one that was given to me by a friend (some friend) but I lost the instructions and can't use it. I do have one with a no flat tire.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #19  
Had one before we transplanted here from AZ. It never got used once I got the JD rider with the dump trailer. Left that in AZ with father in law (he was thrilled). Almost bought one here a few years back, but came to my senses and bought another rider and dump trailer combo. Whew, that was close. And now with that combo and the Branson + FEL, I don't suppose I'll ever buy a manual wheel barrow again (at least I sure hope not).

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #20  
I have one of the older shallow pan ones that the wood rotted away on, tub is still good. Currently using a metal handled frame that I salvaged from the scrap dumpster and replaced the thrashed tub with another that I found. The holes didn't line up but that's what welders are for.
I used to repair and build new ones for the fencing install crews, a mod I always did was to reinforce the front struts with some 1/2" square tube and add a small piece of flat bar to the edge of the axle brackets to keep them from folding backwards when loaded to 250% of their capacity.
Like most on here, I prefer the Bobcat bucket as the best method of moving stuff, space permitting.