WAKE UP!

/ WAKE UP! #21  
BIG ground hog... stalled the engine on the old 50's farmall cub I was mowing with.

Mark

/ WAKE UP! #22  
BIG ground hog... stalled the engine on the old 50's farmall cub I was mowing with.

Mark

/ WAKE UP! #23  
EEEWWWWWW!

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!

/ WAKE UP! #24  
EEEWWWWWW!

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!

/ WAKE UP! #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( A group of about 3 or 4 copper heads one of which slung up and hit me in the back. )</font>

Well NOW you went and done it. I'll never be able to mow another weed in my life thinking about that. )</font>

I agree... I might just quit bush hogging all together after that one.

/ WAKE UP! #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( A group of about 3 or 4 copper heads one of which slung up and hit me in the back. )</font>

Well NOW you went and done it. I'll never be able to mow another weed in my life thinking about that. )</font>

I agree... I might just quit bush hogging all together after that one.

/ WAKE UP! #27  
( A group of about 3 or 4 copper heads one of which slung up and hit me in the back. ) I am going to get a set of chaines for my hog today.

/ WAKE UP! #28  
( A group of about 3 or 4 copper heads one of which slung up and hit me in the back. ) I am going to get a set of chaines for my hog today.

/ WAKE UP! #29  
Sorry to hear about the kids bike /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Also sorry to hear about your nerves /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was lookin foward to some hoggin time this weekend but Im thinkin you went and spoiled it for me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As far as the copper heads Jim, no thanks, thankfully we dont have many up this way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ WAKE UP! #30  
Sorry to hear about the kids bike /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Also sorry to hear about your nerves /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was lookin foward to some hoggin time this weekend but Im thinkin you went and spoiled it for me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As far as the copper heads Jim, no thanks, thankfully we dont have many up this way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif