WAKE UP!

/ WAKE UP! #11  
A group of about 3 or 4 copper heads one of which slung up and hit me in the back.

/ WAKE UP! #12  
A group of about 3 or 4 copper heads one of which slung up and hit me in the back.

/ WAKE UP!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How's the repair goin on the bike? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)</font>

I'd venture a guess that it has been rode for the last time. Now a 7-piece cycle frame.

/ WAKE UP!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How's the repair goin on the bike? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)</font>

I'd venture a guess that it has been rode for the last time. Now a 7-piece cycle frame.

/ WAKE UP!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A group of about 3 or 4 copper heads one of which slung up and hit me in the back. )</font>

Well NOW you went and done it. I'll never be able to mow another weed in my life thinking about that.

/ WAKE UP!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A group of about 3 or 4 copper heads one of which slung up and hit me in the back. )</font>

Well NOW you went and done it. I'll never be able to mow another weed in my life thinking about that.

/ WAKE UP! #17  
I had cleaned off an area with my dozer the year before and wanted to mow it down after all the weeds had gown in.

I was going along nicely when the bush hog seemed to explode on me!!!

I raised the deck, but it was stuck on something. I had to drag it forward aways until a stump came out.

It was still buried, but there must have been just enough sticking up for the blade to catch it and pull it out. Then it got caught up in the blades and twisted them all up. They bent so bad that the deck was damaged to the point of breaking severeal welds on the outside of if.

It was over in a second, but the noise seemed to carry on for allot longer. Then engine didn't die and the shear pin didn't break, but the blades were both destroyed!!!

Eddie

/ WAKE UP! #18  
I had cleaned off an area with my dozer the year before and wanted to mow it down after all the weeds had gown in.

I was going along nicely when the bush hog seemed to explode on me!!!

I raised the deck, but it was stuck on something. I had to drag it forward aways until a stump came out.

It was still buried, but there must have been just enough sticking up for the blade to catch it and pull it out. Then it got caught up in the blades and twisted them all up. They bent so bad that the deck was damaged to the point of breaking severeal welds on the outside of if.

It was over in a second, but the noise seemed to carry on for allot longer. Then engine didn't die and the shear pin didn't break, but the blades were both destroyed!!!

Eddie

/ WAKE UP! #19  
Rocks, rocks and more rocks. It's amazing how much noise a potato or softball sized rock will make /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ WAKE UP! #20  
Rocks, rocks and more rocks. It's amazing how much noise a potato or softball sized rock will make /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif