Who makes tractor decals?

/ Who makes tractor decals? #11  
I dont think trademark restrictions apply to a reproduction sticker that you are putting back on the same equipment. If you were to put it on your own manufactured counterfeit piece in order to do a Chinese duplicate and make someone think it was a genuine article, then you would be in violation but even then you would likely get away with it till you got to be big enough to threaten the big company. Chinese and Japanese and others do it all the time and about all that can be done is seize the counterfeit goods. They dont recognize trademark, copyright or patents as anything more than a way to copy and sell our inventions.

/ Who makes tractor decals? #12  
Check your local area for decal makers. There is one local to me who can make replacement vinyl transfer decals from a picture and by supplying overall measurements such as height, length etc. He makes them for people who restore gas pumps or vending machines or other antiques.

/ Who makes tractor decals? #13  
I dont think trademark restrictions apply to a reproduction sticker that you are putting back on the same equipment.

I believe the term is Fair Use but the printer may balk anyway.

My son uses a South Park figure on his racecar design (not exactly kosher) and when I tried getting tee shirts made up with the design the first printer wouldn't do it. In this case it really wasn't Fair Use :mad:

/ Who makes tractor decals? #14  
Anyone know a maker of decals?...........

I use these people. Really nice to work with.

Maple-Hunter Decals
P.O. Box 9891
College Station, TX 77842

Phone/Fax No.
979-693-3619

Maple-Hunter Decals
8075 St Rd 46
Riley, Indiana 47871
812-894-9759