Ferguson TO30 Head Gasket

/ Ferguson TO30 Head Gasket #21  
The cracks can be seen when you zoom in, they are st the thinnest point between the cylinders. The crack in the head is on the second cylinder from the right

View attachment 264551

View attachment 264552

Unfortunately this a pretty common on the Z129 Continental. Your block cracks don't look very bad from what I can see in the pictures. If there's no coolant in the oil, I'd replace the head gasket and the cylinder head, put it back together with some block sealer in the new coolant and see if it works out. Those cracks, if just limited to the block deck area don't generally cause a problem. There are repairs (furnace brazing or tension rods) thatfix the problem. Most reconditioned blocks have been furnace brazed.. The old factory fix was tension rods through the water jacket to pull the cracks closed.
My original engine had a tenion rod fix and the replacemnt engine has a furnace brazed fix.No problems after ~600-700 hrs use.

Your immediate problem will be to find a good head. (Head cracking is no where near as common as the block cracking on this engine.) Ebay is a good place to look. Try Yesterday's Tractors website for sale ads, try salvage yards and places that specialize in vintage tractor parts. There are some good blocks out there also but you might get by with only replacing the head.