Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start #1  

otgs

Tractor
3910 Ford diesel
I have a Ford 3910 diesel 3 cyl tractor. I have been trying to get it to start. I have fuel at the filter and the pump but nothing at the injectors. Have blown air thru and no blockage battery is good and cranks well any body please help almost time to cut the hay.

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start #2  
I have a Ford 3910 diesel 3 cyl tractor. I have been trying to get it to start. I have fuel at the filter and the pump but nothing at the injectors. Have blown air thru and no blockage battery is good and cranks well any body please help almost time to cut the hay.

Is the fuel shut off working right? Cable loose or broke?

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start
yes the cable works fine the battery is good and charged fuel as far as the pump

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start #4  
have you bled the pump out or tried pull starting it

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start #5  
If it is bleed good, it sounds like the pump. Make sure you got fuel to it.

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start
plenty of fuel at the pump no haven't tried pulling it yet

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start #7  
plenty of fuel at the pump no haven't tried pulling it yet

so you get fuel out the bleader screw on the pump. if you do and you or getting none to the injectors it is most likley the head inside the pump is busted and the pump needs to be rebuilt or the kill shaft inside the pump is stuck closed and the top cover on the pump needs to be removed and clean the linkage inside the pump

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start #8  
so you get fuel out the bleader screw on the pump. if you do and you or getting none to the injectors it is most likley the head inside the pump is busted and the pump needs to be rebuilt or the kill shaft inside the pump is stuck closed and the top cover on the pump needs to be removed and clean the linkage inside the pump

I have the same problem plenty of fuel at the pump none through the injector lines any info on how to clean the kill shaft would be golden thank you.Bob

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start #9  
There is a little fuel filter inside the fuel tank.
Mine collected enough dust, dirt, and seed heads in a few years that it would
let some fuel through but not enough for the tractor to run. I didn't even know there was a filter in the tank. Called the dealer and described the problem and he said I needed to change the filter. Easy job but you will then have to prime the lines all the way to the injectors again.
How many hours on your 3910 now?
Ron

/ Ford 3910 diesel tractor won't start #10  
Hi Ron I don't recall how many hours are on the clock It is a 94, just changed the fuel filter today I thought that might be the problem. It just wouldn't start after the winter I found some fuel on my floor jack and chainsaw case under the trans thought It lost its prime. I am also not sure if the cranking speed is up to par I have herd that rotary pumps are hard to prime, Going to the farm this weekend I will post up hours and outcome any and all help is greatly appreciated . Bob