you know your getting old when..........

/ you know your getting old when.......... #11  
When you fill out something with your age online and you have to scroll WAY down for the year.

I like that one.
How about when you try to fill in "country" and there's no America, so you have to scroll past Andora, Angola, Armenia , Azerbaijan, etc, etc, all the way to near the bottom to find United States. That always kind of raises my hackles and makes me wonder when that happened.

/ you know your getting old when.......... #13  
Yep, for a feller who thought his first hourly paid job at $1.84 an hour (letter carrier) was a good paying job, everything seems ridiculously high priced now-a-days.

Well Bird I thought you were older than me......but when I got my first job as an apprentice I made about $10 US for a 44 hour week which I think is about 23 cents an hour. I know after paying for public transport to and from work and buying tools my parents still had to give me pocket money.

/ you know your getting old when.......... #14  
And you know your getting old when you have to pat yourself down in the morning to make sure nothing fell off overnight

/ you know your getting old when.......... #15  

You know you're getting old when you go to the AG fair and the new tractors are more attractive than the younger ladies. :confused3:

/ you know your getting old when.......... #16  
............ it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night.

/ you know your getting old when.......... #17  
You know your getting old when : Your a lifelong democrat and you think Hillary is a hotty ! :eek:

Boone
Boone,
You're talking about a fictional character, right?

/ you know your getting old when.......... #19  
When you read stuff like this and you think it's funny.
By the way - they are all hotties now, aren't they ??
$0.65 an hour. $28.60 for 44 hr week. Had the world in my hands. :laughing:

/ you know your getting old when.......... #20  
Bigfoot62 said:
Boone,
You're talking about a fictional character, right?

Billy boy married her, and she wasnt even a hottie back then
My remark was tongue-in-cheek and I was talking about the "fictional character" that would think Hillary was a "hottie." :D