What size wrenches for loader hose fittings?

/ What size wrenches for loader hose fittings? #1  

mjw357

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
On my Kubota loader, where the lines transition from rigid lines to the couplers, what sizes of wrenches do I need? I think the bigger of the two is 22mm, what's the other? Bigger wrenches like this are pricey, not looking to buy a whole set right now.

/ What size wrenches for loader hose fittings? #3  
Buy a set from HF.

/ What size wrenches for loader hose fittings? #4  
I have different sizes on my loader line fittings. The larger is 22MM but I have 2 different sizes for the smaller fittings. Some are 18 and some 19MM. As mentioned, you can buy a set from HF, Lowes, HD, Sears etc. Most have lifetime warranty.

/ What size wrenches for loader hose fittings? #5  
Ditto on buying a large set from HF or similar.

Also worth buying a a cheap 0-6" caliper while you are there.

/ What size wrenches for loader hose fittings? #7  
I know that you said you weren't in the market for a set of wrenches, but...

SUPER WRENCH SET

I just bought a set + one size larger, and they will get into darn-near anywhere AND attach to darn-near anything. Investment, IMHO. :thumbsup:

/ What size wrenches for loader hose fittings? #8  
Am I missing something here? You have a tractor, lawn mower, and a car or truck and you don't want to buy a wrenche set.

/ What size wrenches for loader hose fittings? #9  
Once he prices simple service/repair by a dealer shop he will be buying a lot of tools. I am still buying after 560 years of DIY stuff. Adjustable spanners are the least used tools in my box; never to tighten anything to torque spec like HYD fittings. Pretty soon all the corners are worn off on nuts and fittings.

Ron

/ What size wrenches for loader hose fittings? #10  
Once he prices simple service/repair by a dealer shop he will be buying a lot of tools. I am still buying after 560 years of DIY stuff. Adjustable spanners are the least used tools in my box; never to tighten anything to torque spec like HYD fittings. Pretty soon all the corners are worn off on nuts and fittings.

Ron

Dog years? :laughing: