Straightening out an OOPS !

/ Straightening out an OOPS ! #31  
There are so many Johns out there I'm considering chaning mine to Jon. You tell 'em you had the "H" kicked out of it, and they remeber the name and the spelling. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Straightening out an OOPS !
Slamfire . Kioti john ,and I agree !
From now on I (cerberus ) will be known as john in my signature .
Kioti John will be known as OBI WON KIOTI !
Howzat ??? John

/ Straightening out an OOPS ! #33  
<font color="blue"> From now on I (cerberus ) will be known as john in my signature . </font>

There's just one problem with that! Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but you're showing up in your posts now as "NIXON", instead of "Cerberus".

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Straightening out an OOPS ! #34  
That's great ,EYE LIKE IT,OBE WAN KIOTI,LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Straightening out an OOPS !
Sorry if I caused you think you were getting brain cramps andy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It goes like this ..... I'm looking to buy a Chesapeake retriever . I told the wife I wanted to call it Nixon ....
For some reason or other , the wife didn't much care for it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
So being determined to use that name somewhere ...........
John

/ Straightening out an OOPS ! #36  
<font color="blue"> Sorry if I caused you think you were getting brain cramps andy
It goes like this ..... I'm looking to buy a Chesapeake retriever . I told the wife I wanted to call it Nixon ....
For some reason or other , the wife didn't much care for it
So being determined to use that name somewhere ........... </font>

Yeah, I know where you're coming from...
I've been thinking of changing my sign-on name to MONDALE. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif