TSC ???????????

/ TSC ??????????? #11  
Boston Lawnmower in Westboro MA is a Cub dealer. They have one displayed out front most days with a loader. No idea of how extensive their inventory is. I do know that two years ago, they had nothing in the way of tractor bits. It looks like this is a new venture for them.

/ TSC ??????????? #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Where in Mass is a TSC located? )</font>

The furthest northeast they venture is into NY state.
They are about third on my list of companies I'd like
to see make their way into NE after HF and Grizzly. )</font>

TSC has an "announced store" in Enfield Conn. If you go to the website for the plaza, it is listed as an anchor store. You'd think it is already there... but alas it isn't

Andy

/ TSC ??????????? #13  
You were right on top of a lot of TBN'rs in the neighborhood. Next time you visit Auburn, let the group know, they may all want to meet you at Klems.

/ TSC ???????????
Klems price when I called on the KK 6 footer was 699.00. The trip to TSC was like a kid in a candy store. I bought my 6' KK, a drawbar, oil filter, paint, 5 gals of hydro oil for $18.00 cheaper than locally. I saved over $300.00 on the KK. I also bought 10 hitch pins for 1.00, 2 gallons of deisel oil, gal of chain saw oil and 2 gals of gear oil. They do not have FEL tooth bars. It was a long drive. I left work in Westboro at 2pm and got home at 8:30pm. The new KK is yellow.

I talked with the manager about any stores in the future for Ma. He said they plan to build one in Pittsfield, Ma. shortly.

/ TSC ??????????? #15  
on the TSCmain page, they list a store supposedly now in the building phase in Enfield CT.. Don't blame you with that store in Spencer,, he's list plus 400% on most items, isn't he?

/ TSC ???????????
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( on the TSCmain page, they list a store supposedly now in the building phase in Enfield CT.. Don't blame you with that store in Spencer,, he's list plus 400% on most items, isn't he? )</font>

Not everything is high there. I get all my MTD parts for my rider for a decent price. The high items are when you ask a tractor salesman for a price. It must be his commission or he's having a bad week financially. Ahearns carries the Land Pride box blade. It was in the high 6's-low 7's with a 8% upcharge for metal costs if not in stock.

I would welcome a store in Enfield. That wopuld be much closer than Pittsfield.

/ TSC ??????????? #17  
Must be bad luck. I go to either (tractor related) and prices are always extremely higher than anywhere else. I know a number who live around here that can say the same thing. Again, it is not the argument that a dealer has to have a profit. The argument is why always is it list price, plus. They buy their Kubota's (most) out of New York state dealers and NH from Corrihers or Tarheal. The JD's are bought in New Hampshire, although not everyone with a JD/NH/K buys out of state..

/ TSC ??????????? #18  
You need to get a TSC credit card. I have one. A couple time during each season TSC, in their flyer will state that "purchases over $300.00 or $400.00 or whatever are interest free for 6 months or 3 months or whatever.

I go to one of those sales and stock up on what I need. I use Kato JT8 15-40 motor oil in my tractors and other things and TSC sells it in 5 gallon pails, so I always get a few 5's plus other things. I like using their money interest free so I do.

Not on this thread at all, but I have an Englander Pellet stove. We have had the stove for 9 years and we heat our farm house with it. Pellet prices have remained stable over the 9 years and TSC sells the pellets. When they have the interest free ad in the fall, I go buy 10 tons of pellets. They also give a quantity discount over 1 ton so I save twice. Pellets are substantially cheaper than propane.

/ TSC ???????????
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Must be bad luck. I go to either (tractor related) and prices are always extremely higher than anywhere else. I know a number who live around here that can say the same thing. Again, it is not the argument that a dealer has to have a profit. The argument is why always is it list price, plus.

I priced a tooth bar today at both places. Klems was around 320.00. Ahearns was 400.00. I also noticed today that Ahearns has quite a few billboards with ads on them. Now I know why his prices are higher. Billboard ads are not cheap.

/ TSC ??????????? #20  
I went by my local TSC today.. hoping to see sales on some of the red KK stuff now that the yellow stuff has arived. Finnally I say some reduced tags.. but unfortunately.. not much reduction.. just 5% Guess I was hoping for at least 10% Almost picked up a rear blade.. but decided they can keep it an let it rust and fade a little longer untill they can come off another 5% or I can find one rustin ont he side of the road.. like I found my box blade cheap..cheap..

Soundguy