TSC ???????????

/ TSC ??????????? #21  
TSC doesn't have a few things that they really should like larger tractor tires, top and tilt kits, they have generic 3pt links, but not short top links like our CUTs take.

I am lucky, If it werent for my company's
fence I could walk to TSC in five minutes on my lunch hour.

/ TSC ??????????? #22  
rdln:

I'd imagine that TSC would be unwise to carry large ag tires. Mounting and dismounting is best left up to a tire shop that specalizes in tractor tires. I don't think the petite little cashiers at TSC could mount a tire.

I still miss Quality Farm and Fleet.

/ TSC ??????????? #23  
<font color="blue"> ( ....Almost picked up a rear blade.. but decided they can keep it an let it rust and fade a little longer untill they can come off another 5%..... Soundguy ) </font>

How much are they going for down there??
They had a few over here earlier this month and I think the 48" was $190.00 (red).

I just called and the red is cat. 0. The mustard is cat. 1 for $190.00, 60". Good price????

/ TSC ??????????? #24  
I like the red ones best........When they start to rust, they don't show it as much as the mustard ones.

/ TSC ??????????? #25  
I would consider $190 a good price for a Catagory 1 60" rear blade as long as you feel it is strong enough for your tractor and conditions.

Rip

/ TSC ??????????? #26  
The two TSC stores that I normally deal with both have had the ugly yellow since last summer, when I bought my rusted middle buster with the sharp welds. Oh well, I needed it right away, and they said it would take four weeks to get another one! I haven't noticed red for quite some time at any of the TSC stores around here (I have five locations in a 30 mile radius)

/ TSC ??????????? #27  
Andy:

If the YELLOW sits in the parking lot over the winter (not sold), it will turn a shade of RED. Especially in the road salt atmosphere that you live in. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your wife didn't see that "auction" post, did she??

/ TSC ??????????? #28  
Our TSC s have had the Yellow in cat 1 for a while like last year and the NEW red cat 0 stuff which is light duty lawn stuff for the local 5 acre home sites who have small cuts which are just a bit biggert han the lawn & garden tractors.
Just came form there and the KK 5' still seem to have whimpy decks, I want a heavier deck but don't want to go the long distance to the best deal yet as the truck has a leaky break line and towing a trailer with leaky breaks is a no-no for me! lol

Mark M

/ TSC ??????????? #29  
Andy:

I probably would be better for not posting this, but....

I have a 72" back blade tha I bought from TSC a number of years ago. I was using it on the 5030 this spring, hooked it on a stump and ripped the A frame apart. All I felt was a little "tug" Oh well. My next one will be a Landpride.

We all have our "oooops"

/ TSC ??????????? #30  
Just got home with my KK mustard yellow 60" back blade. Paid $205.00 with tax. Looks beefy enough for what I'll be using it for. I'll let you know how I make out.