Dog pics

/ Dog pics #151  
Your dog looks hot Dave!

This is what Milos really likes :D That's him on his back. The other dog is the one that passed away this past Winter.

Milos spends most of the Summer indoors laying in front of a fan. He looses most of his undercoat in Spring, but still a lot of hair.
Dave.

Attachments

• normal_lazing.jpg
    normal_lazing.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 279
   / Dog pics #155  
I lost my puppy 2days ago only after a week I had bough it .
The pics here are reminding me of that cutie.
I am feeling so sad.

/ Dog pics #156  
one of my JRT's. 4yr old stud. he goes everywhere i do. hes a truck dog.
hunter3.jpg

/ Dog pics #157  
I lost my puppy 2days ago only after a week I had bough it .
The pics here are reminding me of that cutie.
I am feeling so sad.

So sorry to hear. You gotta get right back on that horse though so get another one.

/ Dog pics #158  
I just had to put my buddy down a couple of weeks ago. Saddest day of my life. Bruno will be missed. Will Rogers said it best: If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. Amen, Will.

Attachments

• DSC_2978.jpg
    DSC_2978.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_3572.jpg
    DSC_3572.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 159
  • bruno blurry running.jpg
    bruno blurry running.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 159
   / Dog pics #159  
Some of you guys may remember this guy

Copy of peanut on deck.jpg

Well, we found him a great loving home, and his adoptive family sent us pictures of him "graduating" from training class. We called him peanut because he was so small when I found him, but since his new family has a son that just made E-5 over in the sandbox, they now call him "Sarge":D:thumbsup:

sarge.jpg

Might add, they told me he was one of the best dogs in his training class, I like to think that I had a hand in that:D Here, training him him to eat on command when I still had him...

sitting.jpg

Last but not least, just had this girl come into our home. She is probably one the most "easiest" dogs I've ever come across. Doesn't bark, seems very loyal, very laid back, and became a "house dog" in almost no time (she spent at least the last year outside when someone took care of her getting ready to have a litter of pups). So, if anyone in NC is looking for a very laid back, very trainable dog, let me know:)

View attachment 171844

View attachment 171843

Closeup.jpg

Big Smile.jpg

Last edited: