/ Dog pics #161  
Here's Josie in another staredown.

Steve

Attachments

• Josie July 2010.jpg
    Josie July 2010.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 278
   / Dog pics #162  
Does this count? My better 1/2 says he's really a dog; He actually comes runnin' when we call him & chases a ball we toss all around the house.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jag6.jpg
    jag6.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 796
   / Dog pics #163  
Just another sad dog day. After nearly 15 years we were forced to put our little dog down today.

DSCN0051.jpg

This is a picture this morning with the IV still in her leg, but we just knew it was time.

IMG_2329.jpg

I guess we all say our dog had a great life, but it is tough seeing her go down hill in less than a week. So for the present we are now a one dog family.

Wayne

/ Dog pics #164  
WayneB,

Sorry to hear about your dog.....My neighbor said it best..."The Greatest thing about a dog is at least somebody's happy to see me when I get home from work"

My dogs are one of the best things that entered my life , (aside from my wife and family of course).....can't wait to get home from work to play with them.....They Love the Tractor Too!!!

What part of NH are you from??

Attachments

• tractor 014.jpg
    tractor 014.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:
   / Dog pics #165  
WayneB,

Sorry to hear about your dog.....My neighbor said it best..."The Greatest thing about a dog is at least somebody's happy to see me when I get home from work"

My dogs are one of the best things that entered my life , (aside from my wife and family of course).....can't wait to get home from work to play with them.....They Love the Tractor Too!!!

What part of NH are you from??

Thanks for the response. We live close to you in Dunbarton, NH. We had two of them and had to put one down about 18 months ago. They certainly are part of the family. We do have a German wiredhair pointer too so there is still one running around the house.

We have always had a dog or two around best security system I have found.

Wayne

/ Dog pics #166  
Wayne, sorry for your loss as well. I can relate. I had to have one of ours put down earlier this year and our old Cocker Spaniel (15yrs this month) is reaching the end of his trail as well. Concentrate on the good times my friend.:)

/ Dog pics #167  
Sorry for your loss Wayne, those are the worst of times but remember the good times instaed.

Steve

/ Dog pics #168  
This is my Hunting buddy Special Agent Bond or just Bond since his ear tatoo last three digits are "007"

Attachments

• IMG_2250.jpg
    IMG_2250.jpg
    862.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 4747928716_0d8f80589a_s.jpg
    4747928716_0d8f80589a_s.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 614
   / Dog pics #169  
Well this is the only dog we have at home with us now. It is my sons German Wiredhair pointer about 14 months old and full of life.

Wayne

IMG_1140.jpg

/ Dog pics #170  
Well this is the only dog we have at home with us now. It is my sons German Wiredhair pointer about 14 months old and full of life.

Wayne

IMG_1140.jpg

Wayne--
Beautiful dog. Looks "birdy" from the get-go.
Probably can find a few Partriidge?