Dog pics

/ Dog pics #881  
Ginger.jpgHerculesApr13.JPG

Two of my six babies :)

/ Dog pics #882  
Day before yesterday I lost my best friend & family member. I loved that girl.
Kirby died in the afternoon of 8/29/2013

Could not write about it before, just way too painful. I had to help her out from under the computer table where she had gone because of some (Far Off) thunder. Knew then she was in bad shape. Actually knew the night before, showing signs of pain, but would not eat a hot dog with pill or even canned food.

When I got her up from under the computer, her mid section (Belly) was hard as a rock. She was able to stand & go out side, even down the front steps. But soon her hips were failing her & collapsing. Got her up, she were to a strange place & drank out of an old can. Then somehow disappeared.

Will finish in another post with pictures of some of our happy times.
Jim

/ Dog pics #883  

Could not write about it before, just way too painful. I had to help her out from under the computer table where she had gone because of some (Far Off) thunder. Knew then she was in bad shape. Actually knew the night before, showing signs of pain, but would not eat a hot dog with pill or even canned food.

When I got her up from under the computer, her mid section (Belly) was hard as a rock. She was able to stand & go out side, even down the front steps. But soon her hips were failing her & collapsing. Got her up, she went to a strange place & drank out of an old can. Then somehow disappeared.

Will have finish in another post with pictures of some of our happy times.
Jim

/ Dog pics #885  

Sorry to her about this. Dogs are never easy to lose and I dread those days. You gave her a good life, I can tell. She was lucky as were you to have her, I am sure.

/ Dog pics #886  
crash; I am so very sorry for your loss. They are family, and best friends. They leave pawprints on our hearts, that even time can't erase. My heart goes out to you. Godspeed, Kirby.

{{{crash}}} <- - - (That is supposed to be an internet hug.)

/ Dog pics #887  
Sorry about your loss Crash. I too know how hard it is to lose a great dog. I have not replaced mine because of starting a family, momma not wanting dog hair in the house, expensive vet bills and routing flea/heart meds, etc. Still, I want another golden retriever, but they have problems as a breed with cancer.

/ Dog pics #889  
Sorry about your loss crash.
We lost 2 dogs over the past few years - took us close to a year till we were ready for a new pup - Chewy.
Awful glad we did! Never a replacement - just a new love, helps us remember our past "kids" in a more healthy way.
Get 'ya a new bud as soon as you can!

IMG_0329.jpg

/ Dog pics #890  

When I got her up from under the computer, her mid section (Belly) was hard as a rock. She was able to stand & go out side, even down the front steps. But soon her hips were failing her & collapsing. Got her up, she were to a strange place & drank out of an old can. Then somehow disappeared.

Will finish in another post with pictures of some of our happy times.
Jim

Dear Brother,

So Sorry about Kirby Hope the other girls are OK.

Love, Wanda